Chapter 3(part 2💚)

(ONE MONTH LATER)

Ella and kentrell been close friends for a whole month now and quando and Addy started dating like a week ago .

Nique: Bestieee girl guess what !

Ella: what girl

Nique: taj told me he he been wanting you and I told him to chill cause that shit nasty cause you like a sister to him and he was like na not a sister to me more like my baby mama . Girl  he is toe up lol

Ella's thoughts : y'all when I tell y'all I almost threw up in my mouth I literally almost did cause taj short ass been  a mf creep  and I don't like him , but at the same time that's my bro he help out a lot even though I didn't ask for help.

Ella: girl he really full of it , he gotta stop it Fr lol

Nique: I said the same thing but don't go be acting like you didn't use to like my brother may I have to remind you

Ella: Don't even bring that shit up matter fact you being fake rn I told you I was drunk and grieving

Nique: yes bestieee I know I'm sorry I was jus tryna make a joke, it's wasn't nun that serious.

Meanwhile while Addy at school in 3rd period she gets a text from nelly telling her to meet her in the bathroom girl talk ASAP!

Addy: Ms. Jones can I be excused to the restroom please , it's an emergency

I knew she wouldn't let me go if I didn't say it was an emergency cause I be trying to find every way to leave this lady class every day.

Ms. Jones : yes Addison you can go but you only have 20mins

Addy: 20 mins my ass (while smiling hard asf )

Ms. Jones : what was that Ms. Miller

Addy: Oh nothing Ms. Jones , Addy  gets up and headed to the classroom door and into the hallways until she got to the restrooms.

Nelly: well damm it took you long enough

Addy: Son you know Ms. Jones don't like me son plus I only have 20mins so start talking

Nelly: So girl yk how that new boy tay right ?

Addy: yea what about him, but yea y'all cute asf I be seeing y'all  in the hallway and in 2nd period

Nelly: yes girl like ouuu his chocolate ass so fine, but girl yk he's quando rondo lil brother

Addy: OMG SWEAR

Nelly: yes our niggas is related

Addy: Periodttt bestieee now we can hang out together cause they always with each other and we is too this finna be lit🥰

The bell  rings for 4th Period nelly and Addy not noticing the time because they was so deep into topic they was in there for a hour .

Nelly: Damm we was supposed to be in class bruh fuckkk

Addy; I'm finna have detention bruh , that lady told me 20 mins

They both walked to 4th Period together since they had the same class.

As they was in class doing work and being productive with there time there the same old hating ass bitch Kayla wants to talk shit.

Kayla: Mr. smith do you want us to turn in our work from last class

Me and nelly look at that bitch like she was crazy also did other people in the class did . Cause she know Mr. smith was her aunties boyfriend and she got away with everything bruh and he help her and we all knew it . And she jus always had this animosity towards me for no reason like I around beat this bitch up twice and she still act dumb like she love me touching her or something gay ass.

Mr. Smith: Oh yeah thanks for reminding me Kayla , yes everybody I'm going to need your work from last class and we don't have no excuse . Turn it in at the end of class.

Nelly: that mf gets on my last nerve I swear

Addy: I'm not even finna entertain this how cause I been suspended twice this school year cause of her , I'm not tryna be held back because she like me to beat on her gay ass

Others in the class including nelly started laughing and Kayla mugged  Addy and yelled at her talking about some I'm not gay you just can't control your anger like your parents did a bad job at raising you or something. Everybody and they mama got quite cause everybody knew Addy parents was murder when she was younger .

Addy's inner self : I can feel my whole body get hot like my blood was on 100 degrees, I tried thinking of other stuff and taking a deep breath but nun of that was working I jus knew I had to get away from this mf before I kill her . I can feel the tears roll down my cheeks and nelly talking to me but it seem like everybody that was talking to me was on the outside and it jus was me and Kayla and  I was ready to just knock her head off .

Nelly: Addy you good come on let's go before this turn out bad

Kayla: the only way this would turn out bad is if she keep looking at me stupid and I spazz out and send her to her mama

Addy got up from her dest mind you the teacher Mr. smith stepped out for what i don't know. But Addy got up and started punching on Kayla,

Kayla: stoooop stoop , let me get up , help me help me

Addy: bitch you got me fuck up , I let her get up but as soon as she got up I punched her right back down she hit the floor and I started stumping that hoe with everything in me .

Nelly: bitch don't ever play with my best friend (and she snuck her one good time)

The dean of that hallway came in the class so did other teachers breaking it up , everybody in the class was recoding this situation from the beginning to end .

                  (LATER THAT EVENING)

The school had already called nelly mama and they came got her she was off the hook cause it was her first suspension but me on the other hand had charges against me cause Kayla nose and jaw was broke and she complain about not being able to see cause her eyes was swollen. I mean I never intended to hurt her like that but she had it coming for her and nobody was finna talk about my parents like that sorry not sorry.

Ella showed up to the school seeing nothing but policemen and the Ambulance .

Hi Ms. Miller the principal Scot said to her , follow me this way to where your sister is and she followed kind of worried but pissed at the same time Ella walked into the room and saw Addy jus sitting there with a dully look on her face.

Ella what the hell was you thinking , like you mean to tell me you can't jus sit in school do your work and graduate, I told you  that you can't be doing this cause this your last year . Now they pressing charges

Addy: started crying and balled up into the chair she was sitting in

Ella came over and hugged her and ask her what's wrong already knowing but asked anyway .

Addy: I miss mom and dad and the only reason why I blacked out like that on her cause she was speaking on mom and dad and I couldn't handle it and it brought me back to that day.

Ella: I know I understand , I love you Addy and I'm going to always be here for you no matter what I know how it is for you and I know your way better than this it might hurts but we got this together ok

Addy: I love you too and ok

They both got up and went talking to the police about what happened and other students letting the police know what really happened and showing the videos the recorded proved addy's innocence right there so the police didn't go through with the charges and Kayla parents was highly upset .

YALL I KNOW I BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME BUT I'M SORRY THIS MY FIRST BOOK
(I'm really trying y'all I promise but it's finna get real spicy 🌶🥰)