Chapter One

Briella's thoughts :Mannn I can't wait to get this car so I want have to be catching Ubers everywhere it's breaking my pockets ughh.

Me and my sister Addison was standing outside the nail shop waiting on our Uber to get here. Like sometimes I feel I'm not a good example or not doing enough after everything that then happen to us and me being the oldest I should have things together.

Addison: Ella how far the Uber is

Briella: 11 minutes away

Addison: damm Ella I'm supposed to be heading to nelly house we getting ready together for this party we going too .

Briella: man why you ain't tell me I would have been called up my girl  nique but yk I hate asking people for rides .

Addison: you know that's your best friend and she not even like that towards you , stop always trying to ack like you can't get help from someone you need to rest and have fun too sometimes Fr Fr cause your finna piss me off .

Briella: well damm you speaking to me like you older than me , lol but you right nigga .

The Uber pulled up and they both Got in but instead of both of them going home Addison ask the Uber man to drop her off by nelly house and Briella ( which is Ella) went home .

As I walked inside I put daiquiri on the counter and headed straight upstairs grabbed some clothes out the closet and went took a goooood ass shower and shaved up and stuff yk yo girl was feeling goood asb and then I brushed my teeth . I headed back to my room with the towel over me and began to pick out a outfit for this party . I turn my music on to boost my head up as I get dresss y'all already know how it be during a girls dress session 😂.

Ouuu this my mf song ...

As I'm singing my ass off to this music  Boy, this pussy talk English, Spanish and French (hello)
Boy, this pussy talk Euros, Dollars and Yens (oww)
Boy, this pussy talk Bentleys, Rovers and Benz
Boy, this pussy fly private to islands, to M's
Boy, this pussy talk Birkin, Gucci, Chanel (oww)
Boy, this pussy talk Louis, Pucci, YSL (YSL)
Boy, this pussy make movies, wetter than a whale (hahaha) 

My phone started ringing and it wasn't nobody but Addison. I answered it

Phone(Ella)
Yea wassup

Phone (Addy)
Girl we outside hurry up . Ik you heard us blowing

Phone(Ella )
Damm alright