Be ready 🗣 chapter 5

Briella Miller 💕(aka Ella)
The next morning.

I woke up and saw that Kentrell wasn't there So I got up and grabbed some clothes out of my closet and left them on the bed.

I'm having a whole concert to Megan thee stallion cause that's my shit I love Megan

(Ay, big ole freak
Big booty, big ole treat
I'ma make him wait for the pussy
Hit it 'til he big ole skeet
Ay, feet on the bed
I'll fuck him up in the head
Suck it then look in his eyes
Then the next day I might leave 'em on read
Pop it, pop it
Daydreaming 'bout how I rock it
He hit my phone with a horse
So I know that mean come over and ride it
Shit, I'm on the way
Ride on that dick I'm like, "Yay", hey
Usually I like to fuck
But tonight we gon' make love 'cause you bae
Nobody know, I fuck with him on the low
We never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go)

As I got out the shower I dried off  and walked into my room to put on my clothes.

I got scared and screamed from seeming  Addy in room laughing at me.

Ella: wtf you doing here

Addy: I was just waiting  for you to tell me everything that went down last night cause I came home and hered nothing but moaning and I was finna go in there to see what nigga you was fucking on but I mind my business (😂)

Ella: girllllll mind your business cause I'm not telling you(with a smirk on her face)

Addy: You don't have to tell me cause I was being nosy waiting on the dude to leave your room and I saw it was youngboy

Ella: bitchhhh you nosey (while laughing 😭😂) but since you already should know it went down in this bitch (🤪)

Addy: so y'all go out now ? (Ask knowing her Ella don't date cause she scared of relationships because of what happened to her in her last relationship)

Ella: no I just wanted sum dick but I might consider just have to see how it plays out yk.

Addy: that's not what I herd when he was on the phone this morning 👀

Ella: wtf you heard , like damm that nigga had me knocked out like that mmm.

Addy: he was on the phone talking to that fat dude Herm and was like yeah Ella not single no more , that's all me even if she feel like she single she not .

Ella: ohhh shit , I the created a serial killer (😭)

Add: girl chill out Kentrell just love you , he would understand how you feel.

Addy exits Ella's room and as she was walking down the hallway she screamed letting Ella know hurry cause she was going to be late for school.

Ella got dressed up in he outfit for today and came outside to the care and told Addy to take her sum pictures so she can post.