Chapter 2

Literally I was one the ground at this point but I had too get back up cause I wanted to make sure my sister was good . As I was running outside towards where we was parked the car was there but my sister and nelly or Nique wasn't so I started to panic I called my sisters phone and she answers on the first ring ..

Ella(phone)
HELLO HELLO ADDY!!! Where are you?

Addy(phone)
I can't hear you but we hop in the car with these dudes and they drove us home cause nique lost the keys to her car as we was running.

Ella(phone)
Ok ok (wipes her forehead in relief) good ima be on the way home now ...end call

Addy(phone)
Hello,wth Ella hello ...

Addy:she hung up I don't know if she's ok or not.

Nique:why tf would she hang up omg

Nelly:y'all calm down at least she said she's on her way home .

Addy: no calm down tf if it was your sister you wouldn't be saying calm tf down she's all I have and all I got .

Nelly: I wasn't saying it like that I'm just trying to be positive about it bestie yk it's not like that .

Nique: y'all shut tf up , stay home and ima go look for her

Nelly and Addy in union :bet alright be careful

Nique leaves nelly and Addy at my house and comes looking for me on her way back to where the party was with her big brother taj . As she and taj gets there the house the party went down at was surrounded by police and nique got out the car and went asking questions and asking have anyone seen a girl name Ella showing a picture and everybody was like no and the police said to leave cause it was a crime scene and two dudes were murdered .

Back to when Ella hung up , as Ella was talking otp with her sister Addy she  hung up cause she was held at gun point and didn't want her sister to be the witness of her dying so she calmly hung up cause her and her sister already been through enough.

The gun man: this the  lil shawty that was conversing   With the opps
His potna: yea bruda blow ha shit off.

Out of no where they both dropped dead right in front me  and some dude masked up grabbed my hand  and put me in the car with him and drove off  fast asb

Ella: slow down (I quickly put my seatbelt on) 

He stop the car picking up a few more niggas and they  all was jus chillin staring at me and some loud mouth ass nigga  gon tap on me talking bout Wasssup with chu shawty what's your name and the other  black dude  was like joe sit tf back that girl don't fucking want you and I started laughing. 

I was really sitting there chilling until the dude who was driving ask me where I stay I told him and I was skeptical about it at first but I mean he did save my life.

We pulled up to my house and  he got out the car and open my door I got out and he pulled his masks up and it was kentell.

Ella: damm I'm embarrassed , I had my gun on me and didn't use that bihh lol

Kentrell: it's cool shawty I know you not living like tht(with a smile on his face)

Ella: Mann yes I am , you just got to them before I could  and what y'all was beefing for anyways

Kentrell: why you the pigs or sum, jus kno it's kill or be killed and from the looks of it you was finna be killed.

Joe: I'm fucking weak dawg , so lil Top you gone kiss her before I do