32- 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱

♚𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬♚

♚𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬♚

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆

That name couldn't stop ringing in my head.

Once she uttered those words it was like time had stopped. Everyone in the room at the time turned to face towards me like they were expecting a certain reaction.

It was my turn to ask the questions.

"Who's Dante", I ask boldly leaving no room for any bullshit response.

The room grows silent. I turn towards my brothers with a devious look that I only provide on my worst days.

The tension in here is not a good type and I can feel my anger levels rising.

"You didn't tell her yet", one of the older-looking adults says in disbelief. she then scoffs and sends a glare towards all my brothers.

"Tell me what?, what the hell is going on", I say looking towards Flavio.

Flavio runs his hands through his hair in frustration looking at me through the corner of his eyes. I see tears collecting at the bottom of his eyes dying to spill.

I'm shocked at this because I've never seen any of them get so anxious and disturbed at the same time

My brothers are tense and quiet and can't seem to make eye contact with me along with my cousins who came with us.

I feel my eyes start to glare in a sinister way. I start to feel nervous for some reason and I hate when I feel nervous or get anxious.

It's quiet and nobody wants to talk.

"What is It!", I say raising my voice causing everyone to jump.

At this point Its evident that I'm not playing games.

I look at the guy that had the audacity to call me a bitch earlier and he shrinks back in his seat quickly looking away.

"What are you all scared of?", I question laughing like a maniac.

"Im not scared. In fact since a young age I've been taught to not be scared of people like you", a girl says facing my way glaring back.

Everyone turns to look towards her and I notice a girl with dark burnette hair and grey eyes just like me. Must be a cousin on my dad's side.

"Who the hell are you", I say my voice visibly sending shivers down her spine.

She straightens up and continues to glare at me.

"My names Yvette", she says.

"I can't believe you dont remember me...or your own twin brother Dante", she says with a growing smirk on her face.

"And you of all people should especially know that he was kidnapped 2 years ago", she says now looking away from me.

"W-What" I say stepping away from the table and out of my seat.