I want to go home!

Today was another story. I was full on adult mode! Get me the hell out of this place! I rip my binky out of my mouth, rip off my diaper and try to crawl over the side of the crib. I got out but then fell and hit the floor pretty hard.
"Shit!" I groan in pain
I hurry and stumble to my feet, hearing the big foot steps of you know who. I run to my closet and hide behind a bunch of stuffed animals. He comes in to see if I'm ok then panics,
"Little one!?? Baby girl?? Where are you?!"
He starts to panic once he can't see me anywhere in the room. He scans the room then starts running around the house looking for me. I hurry and get up and try opening the door, it opens one inch then an alarm goes off and it locks shut. It squishes my finger and I Yelp out in pain. I start sobbing, holding it.
"Waaahhh!!! Ouch!!!!!!!"
He comes running in and I'm laying there crying and bleeding. I try to crawl away and kick towards him but he grabs my leg, slaps me one hard slap on my thigh and I cry even more.
"I told you not to do that with the window. Your punishment will come later but cmon we have to go see the doctor."
He picks me up and shushes me, strapping me to the diaper changing table and forcefully putting a diaper and a new onesie on me. I'm still sobbing in so much pain. He quickly takes a shot and puts it in my arm, I get super woozy...I'm...so...sleeepy....ZzZzZz
.....
I wake up and am in a hospital bed with an IV and pain meds. My finger is bandaged up and in a splint. I wake up extremely drowsy and start freaking out. I start sobbing again and try to fight the IV but I'm strapped down. Daddy quickly rushes in and I start to slowly slip into little space. This time in around my teens.
"Shit this hurts so bad!"
I get a quick slap to my thigh and I cry even mores. Ouchy! What a meanie. He gives me the "look" and I knock it off.
"That hurt! Meanie"
"You know exactly why I did that. Enough."
I continue to glare at him then the doctor slips in.
"Hello Princess! Looks like you're finally awake. I'm glad your daddy brought you in! Your finger tip is broken and needed stitches. Do not take this splint off unless changing bandages or you'll require surgery. I nod and look down all sad. I can't believe this! I is such a big girl then this happened. Ughhh!
I quickly fall back to sleep because of the pain meds and I wake up the next morning in daddy's bed with him by me. I start to move around then start crying because my finger huwts!!
"Ouchhhhyyy!! I huwts!!!"
Daddy picks me up and shushes me patting my back. He takes me downstairs and puts me on the couch with some milk. It's sweet and taste so so yummy!! I soon start to feel better.
"Heyyy you put dat medicine in my milk! Hehe meanie!!"
Daddy giggles then comes over with some fruit and yogurt. He kisses my head and feeds me the breakfast. Nummy! Daddy wipes my face and rubs my back. Picking me up and holding me while turning on a movie. I start to doze off the medicine really kicking in.

Sorry it's been a while. Anyone have some new ideas?!