Im not a baby!

I see Brad walk in, he coos when he sees me.
"How's my baby doing?"
I start to panic again and try to pry the restraints off of my arms. I have no luck in getting them off when he comes up to my crib and puts the one side down, proceeding to take my pacifier out.
"How did you sleep baby?"
"Get away from me you creep!! Leave me alone!"
"Shh shh shh, you don't yell at daddy."
Brad says as he undoes my restraints and picks me up. He pulls the back of my diaper out and checks it, which some reason I wet the diaper when I was "asleep". I start kicking and yelling trying to get away.
"Don't touch me you nasty ass!!!"
Right when I cuss I feel a hard slap on my bottom and tear up. He just spanked me!?
"That is enough of the attitude and language. You do not talk to daddy like that young lady! We will be going over your rules after you have a bottle and a nap!"
I go quiet while he takes me to the changing table. He takes my onesie and diaper off, wiping me with the freezing cold wipes and puts a fresh new diaper on. I hate this. I'm not a baby! I start to cry and he picks me up so I'm on his hip. Shushing me and rubbing my back. I'm trying to fight it and get away but I feel so weak. I feel like I'm on muscle relaxers where I can barely move! "Shhh it's okay baby do you want a baba?"
I shake my head no but continue to cry. He walks me downstairs, the two shepherds following close behind. He took my phone and all my belongings. I have no clue where they are. I need to get out! I look at the door but it's locked from the inside...I see an alarm and a big gate outside closed. I continue to cry as he sets me on the couch and gives me a warm, sweet milk in a bottle. I really don't want to drink from that but I'm so dehydrated. Ugh.
Daddy puts the nipple to my mouth and I slowly start drinking. Within the next 20 minutes I finish my bottle and he burps me. I get super sleepy...no...not again....he drugged it...I slowly succumb to the darkness falling asleep...
I slowly wake up, I'm wrapped in a big fuzzy blanket and am in an adult sized play pen with a pacifier in my mouth. I try to move but my body feels so weak and defeated. I start to whine then dad...Brad walks in and picks me up, kissing my forehead. He checks my diaper and I try to protest but I can't talk very well. It just comes out like baby words.
"Nuuu nu uh! I no want that!!"
He smacks my thigh and it makes me tear up again. Brad sets me in the couch with a piece of paper that says
Hannah's Rules
1. No back talking or arguing
2. No cussing
3. You will do what Daddy says
4.Always call me Daddy
5. Your bedtime is 8:30pm
6. You will always wear a diaper
7. Always be respectful

Punishments
Spankings, time out, mittens, early bed time, no sweets, extra naps, and anything else Daddy sees fit.

I finish the list and start to cry again. I don't want this, I wanna go home. Why can't I talk right!? I'm not a baby! Brad holds me close and rubs my back, I'm trying to fight it but I can't.
"It's okay baby cry it out, I'm sorry but this is your new life. No one knows where you are. You're my baby"