1 • 𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴

Another day, another blood pool

Her boots were making a squelching sound as she walked through the hallway filled with blood and water. The giant gun she held in both of her hands was grabbing the attention of all of the people tied in the corner of the hallway.

'Will we ever do something without killing half of the building?'

Chong turned around and almost aimed the enormous gun at one of her colleagues.

'We didn't do this in a long time. I guess that's why today we have a lot of blood to clean' Chong sighed and looked around the messy hallway.

'Good thing it's not our job' her colleague and friend, Sarah by her code name, chuckled and showed Chong her shotgun.

Slightly shorter Chong smirked at the taller. Sarah just ran with her fingers through her wolf cut with an exaggerated expression. The older female now laughed at her friend.

These days were normal to them. After all, they were gang members.

Silver bolts are a gang with lots of members. Sarah and Chong were just less than 1% of the members. Chong always said that the name Silver Bolts didn't even make sense, but it was not her place to change it or anything.

They did a lot of dirty work for a lot of highly placed people in South Korea. Maybe not even for highly placed, just for people with money.

The ages of members were the most disturbing part of their gang. Their gang was known for employing the youngest people. Yes, there were plenty of older people, but the youngest member by age in South Korea is right now only 16 years old.

Chong herself was only born in 2001. Sarah was even younger, born in 2002. Sometimes when Chong walks through the gang place she wonders, how did these kids even get into such dirty work. Then she realizes, she is a kid herself.

'What are we going to do about them?' Sarah pointed with the back of her gun on the tied people in the corner.

'As you said, not our job' Chong smiled evilly and Sarah smirked.

'Heeseung hyung, we are going to be late' Sunoo whined from the front door of their dorm.

'I am coming, just go to the car. I am right behind you' Heeseung replied in hurry from the make-up room.

'Just hurry up or manager hyung will eat us alive' he joked and after that closed the door behind him.

It wouldn't be Enhypen schedule if Heeseung wouldn't sleep in and was the last person to leave the dorm.

In hurry, he took his bag and literally threw it into the hallway. He wore his shoes, picked up the bag, and ran out of the door.

As he walked out of the building, he pulled his mask up and wore the hood of his jacket over his head. The walk to the car would normally take literally three seconds as the road was right in front of the apartment complex door.

Today he experienced walk like from an action movie. When he was about two steps from the second van he was supposed to ride with Sunghoon and Sunoo, he jumped up in a horror.

Gunshot.

Heeseung crouched to the ground not knowing what to do. He felt like he is going to die. Enhypen's manager quickly ran out of the second van and picked up Heeseung. Then they could hear the second shot.

The manager quickly shushed all of the members who looked like they are about the jump out of the vans and run to their brother. He signaled to the van's drivers to go. After that, he pulled Heeseung to the back of the building where there was a parking lot.

Third shot.

Heeseung had no idea who is the shooter aiming for at first. But then when he saw smoke and hole literally a few meters from them, he realized something.

Someone wants to kill him. Not his members or their manager. Him.

The manager closed the door of the car on Heeseung's side and drove off at an enormous speed. He dialed someone, but Heeseung was out of his mind to actually listen.

His phone was blowing up like crazy. He took it out to see millions of messages in their group chat.

He looked up when it hit him for the second time.

Someone wants to kill him.