13 • 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

Heeseung burst through the door of the cabin carrying the dead-looking girl

Heeseung burst through the door of the cabin carrying the dead-looking girl. He quickly put her on the couch and in panic grasped onto his hair.

He pressed his ear to her chest. The joy he felt when he heard her heartbeat was huge.

In panic, he grabbed a wet cloth from the kitchen and cleaned her face full of scratches.

He hated to admit it, but she looked cute sleeping silently. Beat up abd bleeding, but still looking like a porcelain doll hand crafted by the God.

'Why are you thinking like this, she might not even wake up and you think like a pervert' he thought out loud.

Suddenly, the group he met earlier crossed his mind. After all, they saved them.

'Are they okay?'

Flashback

Heeseung was slowly walking through the woods as he felt helpless. It was a while, but he felt like he isn't near her yet. He started wondering if it was a good idea.

'Hey! Hey, you!'

Heeseung almost had a heart attack when he heard a silent voice. Even scarier was that the voice was coming from the trees.

'Don't worry, we won't hurt you.'

He had zero reasons to believe them, but he knew he can't physically fight or shoot the gun he was holding.

He was basically useless.

Six shadows could be seen jumping off the trees. Heeseung nervously held up the gun knowing he won't shoot either way.

'Woah dude, put that down' said the Taiwanese-looking guy.

'Who are you?' Heeseung spoke even more nervously.

'We are Aces!' said the shortest one.

Heeseung didn't know if he should laugh or actually shoot that gun.

Was this a prank?

'Hey, we are here to help. Are you Lee Heeseung?' asked the tallest handsome guy in the middle.

Heeseung had no idea how they knew him, but he felt a sense of trust-building in him. He felt easy around them.

'Yeah, I am. Who are you?' Heeseung asked and put the gun down.

'As Taki said, we are Aces. We are small group or gang, call it what you want, specialized in supporting bigger gangs' said the tall one.

'And you support Chong's gang?' Heeseung asked.

'Yeah, we are working with them since we got saved by her. We heard she is here so we are out here looking after you two' said the cute-looking guy.