16 • 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦

The dinner that Heeseung cooked for them suddenly tasted like plastic

The dinner that Heeseung cooked for them suddenly tasted like plastic. The atmosphere was heavy and their eyes were avoiding each other.

When Sumin poked her sticks into another piece of meat, the walkie-talkie made a sound from the living room. She immediately stood up and without a word she left the biy behind.

Heeseung could hear her closing the front door, meaning she is doing it again. Ignoring everything and just talking about murders, miney or any other stuff they do. He had actually no idea.

Curiosity was killing him. He clenched his jaw and stood up, leaving his potatoes and chicken meat on his plate. Tiptoeing to the front door seemed like the best idea to him. Crouching down slightly, he was slowly coming to the door.

'Something new?'

Heeseung's eyes widened when he heard Sumin talk behind the door.

'Not really, but we are onto it. Something is not adding up.'

Heeseung immediately recognized that voice. He closed his eyes in annoyance.

'And how are you, Midam?' she said with a light chuckle.

Heeseung pretend to puke when he heard her.

'How are you Midam?' he mocked her.

'I am fine. We didn't get a job in a while. We all work on your case and the handsome's case.'

He wanted to punch him so bad. But something he said blocked his wishes.

'Your case? Sumin has a case?' the idol whispered to himself.

'I miss you.'

The deer-like boy patiently waited for her answer. Even a dumb person could tell the so called Black was into her.

'You shouldn't' the connection cut off.

The internal celebration began inside Heeseung's chest. He giggled like a little girl, getting excited over Black's defeat.

When he heard she is coming back he quickly ran to the couch and picked up the first magazine he saw on the coffee table.

Sumin walked to the cabin, looking at the distressed guy reading sci-fi magazine upside down. She sighed and continued upstairs.

Heeseung looked at the stairs which revealed only her legs walking further up. He pouted over the fact he had no idea what is going on here.

'Heeseung.'

He almost jumped when he heard someone calling out his name.

His eyes landed at the walkie-talkie that was laying on the cupboard next to the door.

'She must have left it there' he whispered to himself.

'Hey, I know you can hear me. Answer' a female voice spoke.