Extra (sorry for not posting)

This is mostly to apologize for not making chapters on this story- I'm currently working on them. Anyway, here's a little one shot of Inumaki x Yuuta/Yuta (however you spell his name)

Also, here's a list of what Inumaki's ingredients (Used a Instagram post for this)

Kelp- greeting

Salmon- agree/affirm

Bonito flakes/fish flakes- disagree/deny

Mustard leaf- concern/worry

Salmon cod roe- grab attention/ "hey look over here"

Tuna- focus

Tuna tuna- look

Tuna Mayo- talk

Three Sentences

It was troubling, especially for Yuta- to understand Inumaki when he first came to Jujstu Tech. He was constantly trying to understand what Inumaki was saying. Yes, he had panda and Maki to help him, but for the most part he couldn't find himself feeling comfortable around Inumaki.

When Yuta found himself around Inumaki, he felt uneasy for some reason. It was as if he the ingredient speaker had an aura around him. Well, of course he felt this way about Inumaki. His first impression of Inumaki was this,
"Kelp."

What the hell kind of greeting is that?! Well, after their first mission together- where Yuta had been Inumaki's partner- he figured out the main reason why Inumaki can't speak normally from Panda.

But what really made Yuta uneasy was just how calm Inumaki was about all of this. He'd always come up and talk to you in ingredients like it was no big deal. Was he not affected by this curse at all? Well, Yuta would probably never know...

Until he found out Inumaki's birthday

"Good morning, Yuta- Kun." Panda-San greeted politely. Yuta smiled at his friend, nodding. At the moment, Yuta and Maki-San were in a game of, "whoever falls on their ass first loses and has to do the laundry for a month," Which Maki-San had of course suggested.

And Yuta, of course, was losing. He could barely keep himself up as Maki-San practically flew at him. At this rate, he was going to fall and have to deal with everyone's laundry- including Gojo-Sensei's...-

Suddenly Yuta felt a sharp kick at his abdomen, sending him flying back. He lost his footing, and slipped on the grass. How can someone slip on grass?! It wasn't even wet! Before Yuta could fall fully, he was caught.

"Mustard leaf."

Inumaki- senpai.

Yuta chuckled as he got out of Inumaki- Senpai's arms. (The reason why it's Inumaki-Senpai and not Inumaki-Kun is because Yuta isn't too familiar with Inumaki)

"He's fine, Inumaki." Maki-San says, sighing as she throws her staff over her shoulder. "And he owes us a month of laundry now."

"B-but I didn't fall to the ground yet!" Yuta tried to defend himself. He would really wouldn't want to do Gojo-Sensei's clothes- oh please no. Anything but that. Maki-San laughed.

"That's because Inumaki saved your ass." She said, walking away. She waved, laughing. "Cant wait for you to have fun with the laundry~" She coed. Yuta groaned, turning away and started to walk away.