So...

Hey guys and gals!

I'm so sorry for not posting on this story, especially since I really enjoy writing it. I'm working on chapter one and hopefully will get it up soon. But as you all know, I simp for Toge Inumaki. (Probably because he's just a cute fluffy misunderstood goofball- or at least that's what I see him as-) Anyway, I read the prequel-which is only 4 parts- and noticed something.

I'm the prequel, the main character is the other 2nd year that in the actual show/manga, we haven't seen yet. I forgot if they told us the reason why yet but idk. Anyway, his name is Yuta Okkotsu. He didn't join the school because he wanted to, it was mostly because he had to. I won't give out all the details about it so I'm going to stop right there.

So in chapter idk 0.2, that's where we get to see more of Yuta and Inumaki together since they have to go on a mission together. At first Yuta is skeptical about Inumaki since he doesn't really understand him too much. (Because Inumaki speaks ingredients)  

But then he realizes that Inumaki is a guy who cares about others more than himself and would do anything to keep others out of harms way as much as possible. He realizes that and notices just how much he cares for others and feels a little embarrassed about being not understanding of him. So he decides to make up for Inumaki by and I quote, "I will definitely answer... To Inumaki-Kun's kindness!"

And ever since chapter 0.2 all the way up to chapter 0.4 I feel like their relationship has grown in ways I can't explain. For one reason is that (*spoiler*) when Yuta is looking around for the other 1st years (they're first years in the prequel) and spots Panda and Maki he doesn't exactly go berserk. It's only when he sees Inumaki in a bad state and barely able to speak and when he says, "Run, Yuta," when Yuta goes berserk. He even curses a little, jeez. Haha.

Anyway, it might just be me overreacting but I do think that there's potential in them being romantically involved but I'm not counting on it.

The reason why I made this was to apologize for not posting and to tell y'all that I plan on making another jujutsu Kaisen story soon. (Most likely an InumakiXYuta or some shit like that 😂)

Bye bye!