|The Beginning|

Before we begin this story let's talk about what you look like!

Your appearance:

Bandages cover your eyes but you can still see,

Your clothes:

The top covers your mouth, Your silent but can comfort others without making a sound

Your silent but can comfort others without making a sound.
Your clothes are a light brown and brown.
You have short shorts but have bandages covering your arms, hands and legs.
also this is a very close appearance to my Main Oc But HEY WHY NOT?
You hum.. that's the only sounds you ever make. Humming ..

Let's continue on the the story shall we doll?
Yes. That's what I'll be calling you from now on.

You go by either Y/N or Buddy
This [ ] is Auther talking or giving information if you feel misled

And yes, I sound more formal-
Don't mind that I always found both formal and .. 👁👄👁 tf?
You know?
Anyway-
(Also please read the Little Nightmare comics on playstore /its free/ or search it up in YouTube)
[also you have a sister called Kari]
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[NOBODY'S POV]
Mono folded his knees to touch his chest, looking at the girl looking back at him with interest. The interest distracted her from the Hunter creeping up behind her, taking her away.. Mono just stared at the girl struggling against the Hunter's grip. Before being taken away...

Mono's attention was then given to a twig being stepped on near him, he looked down to see a small foot, then a bandaged hand slide its way on the bare tree looking back at him,

Mono paused before lifting his head from his arms, the child below him looks at the Hunter not far away walking away. The boy takes a few deep breaths before making a run for it through the field, missing a few traps then to make it through a hole in the tree taking it pass way.

Mono decided to jump from the tree, finding his way down before following not far behind to the boy. Following the boy away from the direction of the house.
[this is how you and Mono met. This was before Mono saved Six.. I suggest you read the comics that an free App, check out the channel SuperHorrorbro to understand :D]

Now, you and mono live together.. in the woods, in a tree hole. You and him never spoke, he said a few "Hey!"
"Hello!" To gain your attention otherwise from that, nothing came from your mouth. Unlike tonight... Mono was staring back at the direction of the house where the girl was holding hostage.

Mono held his hand on the bare wood of the tree as he stood on the stick that held on the tree far up from the ground below.

Mono was then distracted by the faint pokes coming his back, turning around he saw you, you titled your head in confused as he was zoning out the entire time.

Mono chuckled, taking a seat, patting the spot next to him you sat next to him.

Mono then turned to face the dark forest, silence filling the air until you poked his paper bag... repeatedly as in "HEY. HEY. GIVE ME ATTENTION."

He faced back at you in annoyance grabbing your hand so you would stop poking his bag.

You smiled, the sweater you wore a bit downer than usual let Mono have a full view to your smile.

Silence filled the air again as he let go of your hand again and placed his against the bare wood. You did the same staring back at the nothingness...

A trap filled the comfortable silence, with a CLANK! It killed a mouse.
Poor thing..

You stood up, gaining Mono's attention. You pointed to your mouth then your stomach.
Mono understood and stood up as well, you two climbed down the tree and headed through the grass fields towards the dead mouse. You hesitated for a moment before reaching out to pat the mouse... as in an apology for it's death.

Mono just stared until heading over to grab it's dead body carefully and carrying it back to the place you two hid in.

You two made a tiny fire and roasted the body.

[👁👄👁 oh my—]

  You bent down and sat in front of the fire, reaching out your hands.. you took in the heat, Mono sat next to you and did the same.

Mono than reached out and took the body's leg and ripped it handing it out for you to reach.

You took it and ... took a bite. A warm.. meal to say, you both ate the mouse.
Unlike Mono, you thanked the mouse for the meal it provided, which sounded weird since it didn't want to die. But at least you were kind.

You then took the ashes and hid it in the grass so the Hunter wouldn't find a path towards you too. Smart but safe.

Mono then walked over to this area of grass and leaves. The grass tucked in to fold pillows and leaves used as blankets. Mono tucked himself in and prepared to fall asleep,
You stepped in and took a lay down behind him, laying opposite, you tucked yourself just as same.

You heard him mumble something...

"goodnight..."

You tapped the ground twice as a good night back.

The tiredness in your eyes slowly took over your entire body.

Black.. cold..
but warm besides you..

A few days you knew Mono, and he understood you completely. But tomorrow he was planning to save that girl.. you agreed, nodding.

Tomorrow... was gonna be a new day... a bad day... there's never a good day, never. What did you expect?

This is... like a little.. nightmare..