|The Hunter's "Home"|

Mono woke up with a faint poking at his cheek, his bag lifted up just enough to show his cheek.

He groaned in annoyance as he tired to turn his body to fight off the poking, only to have him being tickled.

He let out a faint chuckle as he felt two tiny hands poke his stomach.
He quickly reached out and grabbed the criminal and pushed him down. With one of his arms wrapped around the boy he'd try to fall back asleep.

Only to have a hand creeping up behind his back then attack his neck.
Poking the back of the neck causing him to hold back a laugh, to push the body away then turn himself around. You, being the tiny little fuck you are. Sat up, and walked over to the sleeping Mono, grabbed his foot and dragged him out of the "bed" causing him to hit face-first against the ground.

He groaned, waking up fully.
He stood up, dusting his coat off before walking over to you before realizing why you woke him early, to save the girl. He felt stupid but hey.. sleeping's the best.

You motioned towards the door, then heading out, he followed, he grabbed your hand and then took lead. You then followed him.

You both walked through the tall grass, using pebbles and rocks to activate the traps so you either got hurt.
You two got near the house and walked into the front yard, you walked by two boxes then looked up at a bathroom.

Or you thought it was a bathroom, Mono shrugged before pointing at the door of the Hunter. You two went over to the door-

[I don't remember much of this part so if I got anything wrong. Forgive me-]

You two went over to the door and went through a doggy door, it was covered in meat which you two dragged away. After getting in you two walked past what seemed to be a table full with meat, and animals... you held in a gag as your lungs took in the smell of blood and raw meat.

[Gross-]

You both walked past what seemed to be in the middle of the house of a set of stairs.
Mono walks past, you stop and stare only to have your hand grabbed, then dragged towards to where Mono is headed. He is faced a door with music being heard inside. He lets go of your hand and goes to search for something you stop then walk over to put your ear towards the door and listen to the music inside. You him along to the music only to be interrupted once again by Mono who's holding an axe. You walked away from your door and watch as Mono crashes down the foot of the door.

[HERE'S JOHNNY!!]

Inside reveals a girl with a music box. She throws the music box in surprise and runs to under her bed. Mono runs over and vents down and reaches out his hand. Meanwhile you take this moment to stare at the drawings on the wall, then back at the music.

To then be pushed over by the girl running away. You hit the floor with a thud. Mono walks over and helps you up before he grabs your hand again and drags you to help him follow the girl.

[now, this is the part where I'm going to skip like half of the full gameplay. Six won't be helping Mono this time it'll be you...]
[ oh and- TIMESKIP]

Six...
She ran.. now you and Mono were hiding the tall grass from the Hunter's View. His gagging breath covering over the terrifying silence.

He pointed the light in every direction to where he thought you were hiding.

You were scared, trying to control your breath so that the Hunter wouldn't hear you.

You spotted a tree and saw a hole, you grabbed Mono's hand and waited for when the Hunter was facing the opposite direction to then run and drag mono and jump into the hole. The Hunter takes notice and loads his gun to then shoot inside barely hitting you.

You two take a toll and crawl through the hole making your way into another cave to see a glitching boy. The same one you saw on the bathroom stall when you and Mono managed to get in there, your confused look stared when Mono consumed the body...

Strange...

You two then managed to get out of the hole, only to see the Hunter waiting outside he chased you two towards a shed. You two rushed in, you closing the door, You quickly help Mono with the shotgun before Mono presses the trigger, you fall to the ground. Your ears ringing at the loud bang.

You whine in pain to see Mono reaching his hand out to you. You reach your hand back out to him and you help each other up, you find a way out and head towards the beach. The cold sand tickling your toes. You pause for a moment, suspecting the sand, to see Mono grabbing a door, you turn your head to see far out of the beach a familiar girl grabbing a cabinet door and using it as a boat.

You turn your attention back to Mono who yells out
"Hey!" You rush over and take a seat next to Mono on the door. The waves of the sea deciding your next destination.

To where next?
Who knows...
You saw Mono's discomfort of what just occurred. You placed a hand on his shoulder. Making sure if he's alright. He paused to look back at you to then look back at the Ocean.

The Silence turning completely comfortable and calming...

You hum, gaining his attention. He stares at you as your humming draws out the calming ocean waves. The similar song to the one Six was listening to in her music box. That song held your interest....

Mono then looked back at the sea, calm and collected.