|School Lesson|

You noticed a can not so far away from you and Mono. You quickly went over to it and picked it up, making you way back to Mono. He just stared at you throwing it but missing in entirely. You snapped your neck to head faint chucking from Mono.

You put a fist up as a threat for him to stop laughing at you, which he did. He put his hands up as a surrender.

You picked the cab up and tired again, you hit the another fame that wasn't even close to the photo you were trying to knock down. Mono held in a laugh as he walked over and picked up the can, taking a few steps back He threw the can perfectly hitting the picture fame. Taking down the horrific Picture.

You paused and stared at him.
He stared back.
You stared at each other for a brief moment before you turned at fun speed towards him, you grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and froth

"HOW!?" You whispery yelled, shaking Mono's upper body back and froth still.

As you stopped shaking him, it took him a moment to respond back to reality before following you to the hole in the wall.

It was a light dimmed tiny room with a chair in the middle, ropes went around the chair, barely holding on. On the walls it had chalk marks. Mono then spotted the plank in middle of the room and stepped on it. Jumping on it gaining your attention away from the wall. You quickly went over to him and jumped with him.

The plank fell taking you two with it. You fell on top of Mono...

Mono, well with his mask you couldn't tell what he was feeling but you, you were a flustered mess.

You quickly got off him, his chuckling getting you more angrily flustered then before.

You huffed your cheeks as you made your way through the tunnel. Mono stared at your back before his cheeks turned a taint of pink. Also flustered but wanted to seem cool. In a way-

As you walked down the dark hallway, you felt burning eyes on your spine, feeling discomfort you stopped. Mono bumps into you derealising you stopping. As you look ahead further you spot a mouse trap with a dead mouse, it's rotting corspe gives you the shivers with a disgusted feeling of the smell. You gripped your turtle neck(cloth) and used it as a mask to cover the scent.

Walking a bit faster to avoid the smell. You could hear a faint gag from behind you. Knowing it's mono who now smells the rotten flesh.

You stop walking to find a dead-end, but not entirely, it's a hole sorta. Down you could see another floor it was safe to jump but mono said otherwise,

(Changing pov)
(I'm using they/them pronouns for you now bc we stand non binary and our males, and I wanted to give it a shot because on Tiktok it seems People don't like the you thing so why not)

They felt a hand on their shoulder, it being mono who now sees the floor below it being a rough fall below he grips their shoulder and looks at them through his "eyes" and let's go, jumping down below and dusting off his coat. He looks back up at them, they blow their tongue at him as a way of saying "show off" Mono got a bit annoyed at this and brought his arms out, as a way to catch them. They got irritated at the fact Mono thinks their a weak boy who needs help every second.

In fact, yes they were. They weakly walked to the edge and jumped. Landing on the feet but tripping on the oxygen that mocked them. Causing them to fall on who? You guessed right, it was the paperbag kid himself who suffered a back head hit to the back of the head.

"OOF!! peice of shi-" the boy groaned, as he felt his head with his free hand. His wording was interrupted by a intense poking to the chest as They stared up at them with a "Don't curse your a f_ckin child" look. Mono chuckled awkwardly, They placed their palms on the hard wood, pushing themselves up before reaching the other edge.