|The Pale City|

The comfortable silence then filled with the loud bang of the door hitting the cold sand.

Mono and you quickly ran off the door to then step on the sand. Mono took notice of a other glitching boy. He consumed it... earning a wtf look from you.

Mono then stared at the T.V but before he could take a closer look you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the titled city buildings.

You both made your way through the city, the dirty alleys,
As you make your way, pieces of clothing are left behind, you enter what seems to be a bar..

In the seats filled nothing but what seemed to be what was left of those that sat there. Clothes.

You two walked through the bar, Mono holding your hand as you traveled through the bar.

Through the city you saw a school. A school yard at least..
Mono saw a clothing girl and went over to her, you awkwardly stared at him as he consumed yet another glitching child. You gave a him another tf look before noting a ball.
You went over to it and kicked it. Mono stared at you then went to where the ball was, kicking it back to you. You smiled, kicking it back over to him again. He stared at the ball rolling over to him before he picked it up and yeeted it towards you. You managed to catch it with a twirl in the feet.

You heard him chuckle, then notice a rope made of blankets. He points at it before walking over to it to start climbing, as soon as he got on it, you placed the ball down before
Heading over to it as well, you got your footing and started to climb up as well..

You arrived up top and met again with Mono as he helped you up the rope made of Blankets.

You both made your way through the window and inside the school.

You paused for a moment, pain entering your head... You grunted in pain, holding your head in your hands, your dirty locks creasing through the peaks of your hands as you fell to the knees. Pain making it worse as you felt your eyes giving up.

Mono knelling down in front of you was the last thing you saw
before waking up in a Light green room.

Everything felt unreal, you woke up in a warm bed, well... you seem to be really high up, a bunk bed?
Strange...

"Good morning!!" A familiar voice shouted, you turned your head towards the noise to see a girl?
She looked like the female version of yourself... you looked at your hands they weren't bruised up... they were... not bandaged..

You touched your face, it was soft.. not ruffed up.. no bandages...

"Hey! Momma said she making' pancakes!! Come on come on!" The figure then grabbed your arm and pulled you off the bed. You both landed on the ground, the bunk bed was tiny.. your size..

You looked to be having pj's.. soft..

You followed the familiar figure to the hallway... then as soon as you stepped a foot out the door it all went black.

"Hey.."
Mono's voice now being the only thing you hear as you wake up again. You seem to be in a locker, Mono puts a hand in front of his bag as in a way of shush. As if you were a talking blob. Heh if only-

You nodded, trying to sit up only to fall down again. Your body was refusing movement why?

You looked out the locker holes to see students.. glass students? They seem to be looking for something.. someone.. then a short shadow appeared, the students running away in fear.

The figure seemed to have a very long neck, only to have a head come down from it. The shadow was then covered by a door, a sound of a door slamming ... then silence..

Your body recharged during that moment, you slowly found your way up and Mono grabbed your hand, slowly opening the locker door, You both walk out,

You then walk down the same hallway you were walking after you went through the window.. memory.. was that what happened afterwards? A memory? Mm..

You made your way towards a door, picture fames hung up, Mono let go of your hand and went over to turn off the lights.

A only light source already on in.. a hidden room, through the cracked eye of the fame of what seems to be.. a teacher? Maybe.

Mono takes a look around to maybe find something to help drop that fame. You looked around trying to search for something to knock that fame down.
Mono again just stared at you as your hair bounced slightly to every movement your head turned. He felt something flip in his stomach as you turned back to him slowly smiling, then turning back to find something.

To be continued...