(1) Snake Simp

~Some where in the mindpalace~

Janus woke up one morning to the sound of crashing coming from the kitchen. 'Fuck all I wanted was some sleep'. Seeing as he only lived with one person he knew who it was. As he got up and walked out of his room he said "Remus what the hell are you doing this early?". "Oh good morning snake boy!" Remus said joyfully even though he could tell Janus was not in a good mood. "What are you even doing in the kitchen don't you just grab deodorant and call it a day?" He stated in a harsh tone.

"Uhhh well I- umm" Remus was trying to find the words to describe what he was doing "Well you always make us breakfast and you were still sleeping and I got hungry so I decided to try and cook for both of us today!" Remus finally said while smiling awkwardly looking at all the pots and seasoning on the floor.

Janus was disappointed but slightly flattered, "Well this is why you should leave the cooking to me. At least you tried." He paused for a moment and thought 'Well I could teach him how to cook if he wants to?'. He snapped and cleaned everything up including Remus's dirty clothes. "Okay well im going to cook breakfast now do you wanna watch? Maybe if you do you might learn something." "Oooo yes can we make pancakes?" Remus said obviously excited. "Sure why not-" He was interrupted by remus all of a sudden peaking over his shoulder like a child watching his every move. 'Well I guess he wants to learn... or is just really hungry'

(Word count 279)