(2) Rotten Cheese

"Do you want crofters or syrup with your pancakes?" Janus asked Remus but as soon as he finished his sentence he immediately regretted it by seeing the weird ass look in Remus's eyes. "I think I want your cream on it" he said while winking. 'Great and I thought I could have a normal day with Remus' Janus thought with an annoyed look on his face "FINE! I guess your eating plain pancakes today. Can't we just have a normal conversation for once?!"

"Ugh okay snake boy I will take the syrup" Remus then got up to grab it but being the weirdo he is he smacked Janus ass while he walked by. 

'What. The. Actual. Fuck.' Repeated in Janus's head. He got his pancakes and crofters and then wondered if he wanted to sit with Remus I mean he smelled like rotten cheese but I mean he didn't mind it even though on some bad days he did mind it, he liked the nickname Remus gave him and he really didn't mind his company- "Wait" Janus thought 'No Remus is just some weirdo i'm forced to live with right? I'll think about it later but-' He was quickly interrupted by Remus. "HELLOOO! Are you okay there Janus you've been standing there for a while? I already finished my food man." Janus was immediately snapped back to reality and was very embarrassed with pink on one of his cheeks cause you know..he has snake scales on the other.

"Oh uh.. I guess I will go eat in my room then." And before Remus could ask him to stay Janus booked it to his room.

(Word count 274)