(4) Pot :)

"Okay we have the sauce, pasta, chicken, and- wait wheres the pot?" Janus said while counting the ingredients. He turned around and saw Remus on the couch with the pot on his head. "Okay Remus give me the pot." "What pot? All I have is a cool hat!" Remus laughed like a maniac as soon as he finished his sentence. "REMUS GIVE ME THE POT!" Janus was yelling at Remus while trying to tackle him for the pot which was still on his head surprisingly since they had been running around chasing each other for a good minute or two. 'Hehe this pot is staying on my head' Remus thought in his head running out of breath. "Hey how the hell are we going to make the pasta with out the pot? Are we gonna make it on the floor? No I didn't think so give me the pot." Remus was very shocked that tone scared him and a not a lot of things do.

"Wait do we only have one pot in this whole house? Just get another pot cause this one is staying on my head". Remus stuck his tongue out at him but immediately fell right on his face since he didn't look where he was going and tripped on a pillow. 'Alright now I can get the pot' Janus thought to himself while stretching out his six arms, one to grab the pot and the others to try to get Remus to stop moving because jesus christ he moved a lot. "Okay if you get to use your  other arms I can use my tentacles!" "Ew you know I hate those things. At this point I'm not in the mood for pasta keep the pot." Janus got off of him and sat down very annoyed. 'Damn I didn't mean to be annoying and I'm very hungry well guess who's cooking on his own!!' "Hey Janus what if I cooked the pasta by my self?" Remus suggested trying to make it up to hi.

"You. Are. Going. To. Burn. The. House. Down. Sure why not? I'm tired anyway. Have fun!" Janus stated very much over it starting to take a nap on the couch. 'Oh well time to start making something barely edible'

(Word count 374)