New day, new life?

Before we begin just a heads up that my punctuation placement isn't that good. 8)

George wakes up to the sound of his younger brother pounding on his bedroom door.

"GEORGEEEE WAKE UP! YOUR ALARM HAS BEEN GOING OFF FOR FIVE MINUTES!" - his younger brother said shouting.

George had woken up due to his brother's obnoxious yelling and banging and turned off his alarm by throwing it to the ground and almost breaking it.

"Are you happy now Isaiah?!" -George yelled tiredly.

There was a pause.

"Thank you big brother!" -Isaiah said happily while walking away.

George had two siblings: a younger brother and an older sister. He and his brother never really got along but he and his older sister were like two peas in a pod. When they did fight it wasn't very long and they made sure not to say anything too hurtful.

George moved slowly out of bed and picked up the alarm clock he had thrown onto the floor and inspected it to make sure it wasn't broken, Luckily it wasn't. He stood up and placed the clock on his nightstand and walked to his closet to get clothes for the day. He had picked out jeans, a black shirt, a blue hoodie, and white shoes. (YES HE HAD SOCKS AND UNDIES)

He walked into his bathroom and combed back his messy brown hair. He had taken a shower the night before so after fixing his hair he changed into his outfit and quickly headed downstairs to the kitchen.

His mother greeted him with a smile, " Good morning sweetheart, did you rest well?" She said while preparing breakfast.

"Good morning mom." -George responded

"You didn't answer my question honey, did you rest well?" -His mother said, sounding a bit mad.

"Oh right, yes I did." -George responded quickly knowing she wasn't mad at him.

"That's wonderful! I'm almost finished with breakfast. Do you mind waking your sister for me?" -His mother asked.

"No I don't mind." -George responded. He was never problematic towards his mother.

George got up and walked upstairs to his sister's room and knocked on her door.

"You awake Marla? Mom is making breakfast." -George said loud enough to wake his older sister.

"I'm up Georgie no worries!!" -Marla said in her normal energetic tone.

George rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Just hurry up, mom's gonna get impatient." -He said while walking towards the stairs.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY LITTLE BROTHER." -Marla yelled.

After George arrived back into the kitchen with his sister trailing behind him, he got his phone from on top of the counter and put it in his pocket. Marla arrived in the kitchen and ruffled George's hair making it slightly messier.

"HEY!" -George yelled semi-quietly.

Marla sticks out her tongue in a playful manner and says, "shortie!"

"Quiet down kids, your father is still sleeping." -thier mother said, trying to calm them down while putting breakfast on the table.

George and Marla sit down in their chairs making faces at each other

Isaiah stood up,"Yeah shut up dad is sleeping!" -Isaiah said ignoring the fact his mother said to be quiet.

"Isaiah." -Their mother says seriously.

"Sorry mommy..." -Isaiah says sarcastically

George and Marla glare at Isaiah.

"Sorry mommy!" -He says meaning it this time

"You're fine sweetie just make sure to apologize for real next time okay?" -She says.

"Okay.." -he says in a muffled voice.

George feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.

————————————————————————
Nick🔥

Heyyy Georgie-poo
Sent: 7:30 am
Read

Hey Nick
Sent: 7:30 am
Read

Are you excited for your first day???
Sent: 7:31 am
Read

No not really... but anyway I have to eat so bye :)
Sent: 7:31 am
Read

Byeeee Georgie~
Sent: 7:32 am
————————————————————————

{time skip}

After George finished breakfast he went to brush his teeth and get his backpack. He and his siblings always walked to school but his sister had gotten a car for her birthday over the summer she was going to drive them.

"HURRY UP SLOWPOKES!" -His sister yelled from the front door.

"IM COMING!" -George responded while running down the stairs.

"You look so nerdy with those glasses on George." -Marla pointed out as he walked out the door.

"Shut up." -He joked.

"Isaiah hurry up we're going to be late!" -Marla shouted.

"HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M COMING. God" -Isaiah said as he walked out the door rolling his eyes.

"Let's go." -Marla said while pushing them both towards her car.

She had gotten into the driver's seat while George was in the passenger's seat and Isaiah was in the back.

It was their first day at the new schools, Marla (senior) and George (Sophomore) were in high school and Isaiah (5th) was still in elementary school.

HAHAHAHA I'VE FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ITS SO CRNGEEEE

PS: Sap and George met over the summer at a park
822 words
8)