Time

Thank you all for over 400 reads!!! I am so sorry that I didn't post this chapter earlier

2:54 p.m.

"Mother dearest we're home!" - Marla yelled from the front door.

"Move it losers I have to go get ready!" - Isaiah said pushing past his siblings.

"Isaiah, don't push your siblings." - Their mother said putting her hand out to stop her youngest son.

Isaiah grunted.

Marla and George laughed quietly.

"Welcome home my wonderful children, how was school today?" -Their mother walked over and embraced them tightly.

'"I missed you guys so much..." -She whispered and tightened her hold on them.

"We were only gone for a few hours mom." - George said, his mother was tired and weak.

"Why don't you go rest mama." -Marla said letting go of the shorter woman.

(I love their mom so much-)

"Darling you know I can't, your father is still resting. He had a long day at work you know." -She said.

(I'm gonna point this out rn, their mom's name is Elsie)

"Mommy you can sleep in my room." -Isaiah said, grabbing his mother's wrist gently.

"Thank you sweetie." -Elsie bent down slightly and kissed the top of Isaiah's head.

"Don't mention it." -Isaiah gave a small smile.

Their father didn't have a job, the only people that worked were Marla on weekends and their mother from home.

As Isaiah and Elise were heading upstairs Marla slightly looked down to her younger brother who was looking down at the ground, his smile disappeared, and his eyes were tearing up.

"He's always been a -insert language- huh." -Marla's voice was muffled as her accent grew stronger, grabbing the shorter male and hugging him.

"That's the third time this week, what do you think he's doing?" -George's voice was hard to make out.

Marla had known what he was doing because she caught him doing it.

"No clue bud." -She responded hesitantly.

'I am so sorry..' -Marla thought to herself.

"We should get ready shouldn't we?" -She asked pushing the shorter male back, both of her hands on his upper arm. (That's what it's called right?)

-pause-

"Yeah probably." -George looked up at his older sister. his eyes were a bit red.

{Time Skip}

3:09 pm

George heard footsteps approaching his door.

"Mom's asleep, she went out *tongue click thing* like a light." -Isaiah said moving his hand in a vertical line.

"That's good to know." -George said as he looked for a pair of shorts to wear.

"Did you happen to see any black shorts in the laundry?" -George asked his younger brother.

"Nope." -Isaiah said walking into George's bedroom.

"Dang it I wanted to wear them to that practice thing tonight." -George whined.

"Sucks to suck big brother." -He said squatting down next to George.

"I got my things are you guys ready?" -Marla asked her brothers as she stood in the hallway.

"George can't find pants to wear." -Isaiah pointed to George.

"That sucks." - Marla seemed uninterested as she looked into the sea of clothes, papers, and books on the middle childs floor.

"Well I just found out why he can't find them." -Marla said, bending down and picking up a black pair of shorts that were still folded.

George got up and walked over to his sister grabbing the shorts from her.

"Thanks Mar." -George said.

"Awww you're super welcome little brother." -Marla had used the voice she used with Isaiah when he was a baby.

Isaiah chuckled.

"We have to hurry if we don't want to be late." -George pointed out.

"Where even is the field they're practicing at?" -Isaiah asked.

"About twenty minutes from the school." -Marla answered.

"Hang on, I'm gonna go change." -George walked into the washroom and closed the door.

{Like 5 minutes later}

3:20 p.m.

"Jesus George what took you so long?" -Isaiah asked George sarcastically.

(Put emphasis on the "you")

"Don't talk to me like that tough guy." -George ruffled his younger brother's hair.

Isaiah swatted his brother's arms away and fixed his hair.

"Alright losers we have enough time to get food, unless you want food from the concession stands that may or may not be open." -Marla said, her voice going quieter at the last part.

"I vote for fast food." - Isaiah stated.

"I agree with the short stack over here." - George said.

"Fast food then." - Marla started walking towards the staircase.

"Wait for us nimrod!" - Isaiah yelled, running after his sister.

'What weirdos," - George thought to himself, "Wait for me guys!" - He yelled to them speed-waking after them.

*********************

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry this took so long to get out!!!!

I promise to hopefully get the next one out sooner

Also, you guys are literally the motherfucking best.

-MidnightLeFishie 8)

-802-
-Words-