Switching It Up

No the title doesn't mean anything weird, (sexual/dirty minded things) just switching things up a bit. Not that anyone was thinking that. Were you? Idk. (Language that is not quite appropriate for children)

As George was walking in the hallway he saw the blonde boy again who was trying to open his locker.
George was mesmerized by the boy and slipped on the wet floor falling on his buttox and dropping the books he was holding.

The blonde whipped his head around to see what made that loud noise.

• Note: he didn't help him. I have a different idea for how they like meet meet (actually socialize). Creds to my friend for the idea 8)  •

"Motherfu-!" -George said angrily and tried to get up.

Marla was rushing towards him.

"Woah easy there little brother." -She said, pulling him up off of the wet floor.

"Thanks Marla." -He groaned. (NOT MOANED)

George bent down and picked his books up, they were almost soaking but not quite.-'Shit...I better get home and dry these off.' -George thought.

He averted his attention to Marla

"Lets go Marla." -He said as he started walking out of the school with Marla coming up behind him.

"How'd you fall like that?" -Marla asked George.

"Just... a minor distraction."-he said as his face turned red.

{Clay's POV}

He looked down the hallway staring at the male brunette and his sister.

"That was weird." -He said finally getting his locker open.

'I wonder who that boy was... he was kinda cute.' -Clay thought to himself as his cheeks went a light pink/red.

"I wonder if he's going to be at the game Friday." -He asked himself looking to see if the brunette was still in the hallway.

He wasn't.

{George's POV}

George felt as if there was someone watching him. He briefly turned around looking to see if anyone was there and the only person he could see was the blonde boy looking down the hallway directly at him.

His face went pure red as he turned back around almost smashing into the glass door.

"Minor distraction huh." -Marla said as she smirked at George.

They went out the glass double door and headed towards Marla's car. They got in, Marla in the driver's seat, George in the passenger's seat. When the car doors were shut Marla spoke.

"Time to get the little shit." -Marla started the car and started driving backwards but came to a halt.

"SHIT." -Marla said quickly getting out of the car.

George followed his sister.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to almost hit you I really am sorry." -She apologized to a male.

"What happened Marla?" -George asked, looking at her.

He saw a male, a blonde male.

{Clay's POV}

As Clay was walking out of the school he had gotten a text from his younger sister.

———————————————————————————
Drista🍴

Heya loser.
Sent: 2:27 p.m.
Read

Can't talk right now sorry
Sent: 2:27 p.m.
Read
———————————————————————————

(Manz really did her like that smh)

Next thing Clay knew he almost got hit by a blue car.

"SHIT." -He heard a female voice.

'Isn't that... that boy's sister?' -He thought as she came up to him and started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to almost hit you I really am sorry." -The girl said.

Clay heard another voice

"What happened Marla?" -The brunette haired boy looked at his sister and then Clay.

'That's him.' -Clay's face went a dull red as he looked at George.

He looked back at the girl.

"No no it's fine it's my fault I should have been looking at where I was going." -He was trying to reassure her.

"I'm actually really sorry." -She looked up at him.

Her eyes widened as she looked at Clay.

She looked at her brother and smiled.

"So this is him huh Georgie." -She whispered to her brother.

(George was behind her)

Clay was confused.

"Who am I exactly?" -Clay asked.

"No one sorry she gets like that sometimes." -The boy's face was flushed red.

The boy kicked his sister in the back of the leg and glared at her.

"Ow! What the hell George?" -The girl looked back towards her brother.

He was glaring at her.

"Right, sorry." -She said to the boy.

'George' started to speak again.

(Ugh I hate using 'the boy' and 'the girl' but I can't think of anything else)

"We have to go pick up our brother from school now." -The brunette said as he grabbed his sister's arm and started to drag her.

"Bye! Hopefully we'll see you at the practice thing later!" -The girls waved goodbye to Clay as she pulled her arm away from George and whacked him on the top of the head.

{George's POV}

"Don't drag your older sister, it's rude." -She looked at George.

He was rubbing his head.

"Well then don't hit me and I won't have to." -George stuck his tongue out at her.

"You're even ruder than the brat." -She said sticking her tongue out at him.

George put his tongue back into his mouth (ew) and started walking towards the passenger's car door.

He opened the door and looked up. The blonde boy was gone.

George looked back down and stepped into the car and sat down.

Marla got in and started the car.

"Try not to almost hit someone this time." -George said looking behind him and out the window then looking at his sister.

"We'll just have to wait and see what happens little brother." -Marla looked at George with a smile.

Well then ladies, gents, and non-binary friends
That is indeed the end of chapter four 8))

I love you all thank you for over 80 reads <333
You guys are literally the freaking best.

-MidnightLeFishie 8)

971
Words