<1>

Tw:gory and swearing I am warning y'all
:D

——————————————————-
———————————————————————————
No ones pov:
It was a normal day.at least that what's tommy thought.tommy was never the type to be a villian or a hero.concerning the fact that tommy was very weak and helpless.and useless.at lest that's what tommy thought and everyone around him.tommy then started to get the same pain in his back all of the sudden.tommy always thought that the pain in his back was normal for him and how painful that pain would get some days.he never really talked to anyone but himself ever since his exile and that ghostbur left him.all though tommy never understood why and why no one came to his party.even though ghostbur was in charge of the inventions to his party.he decided that he hated ghostbur and everyone else but dream because dream was his only friend at the time before he truly had no one but him himself and they.....
"HI DREAM!!"Tommy said in a very happy and cheery voice or tone."hello tommy,what have you been doing these pasts days"?questioned dream."I have been getting extra iron and also getting a ender chest".tommy says as he watches dream make a hole."tommy are you sure"?"last night I have been looking around you "home" and I found this little chest room".dream gives a death stare at tommy and watches as Tommy's happy expression turns into fear.tommy watches as dream places one tnt down and lighting it.
"tommy what did I say about secrets?"

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SECRETS"

"Tommy I told you no secrets"

"AND YET YOU DIDNT LISTEN"

*Explosions*

"DREAM PLEASE-"
"I CAN EXPLAIN"
Tommy's eyes filled up with tears of sadness....and 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗

"What is there to explain I have seen it all tommy I have seen what u needed to see".
"I have also decided as punishment".

"PUNISHMENT????"
"ISNT THIS MY PUNISHMENT DREAM THIS IS ENOUGH"

"I am the one that decides tommy".
"You never listen so let this teach you a lesson"
*dream points his cross bow towards Tommy's eye*
—————————————————
————————————-———————————————

A shot that can never be reversed has been made....

Dreams ears start to fill with blood curtling screams.they were like music to dreams ears more of a melody to dream.seeing tommy bleeding and trying to pull out the arrow out of his right eye.was enough to make dream sickly laugh and smile in a very sickly way...l

"DREAM PLEASE HELP ME..."
"I BEG YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE"
"I-I don't wanna die".....

"You did this to yourself Tommy.."dreams says while still smiling at the boy pleading for mercy"."I will help you just a little"
Dream starts to pull out the arrow that was deep in the boys eye.making his eye come out pop out of his eye socket.while the boy is struggling to breath and starting to black out.
"Have a nice rest tommy"dream smiles at the sight as he cleans off the blood from the arrow that had beautiful blue shiny eye in it.dream then puts the arrow in a jar that had some weird liquid inside to keep it preserved as a memory.dream then walks away acting as if nothing happened but with a prize that he rewarded himself.

—————————
The next day
—————————————-
"𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍"∙ ∙
—————————
:]