<2>

more gory stuff maybe
——————————————-
Nobody's pov:
"𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍"
That was the first thing tommy heard before opening his only eye that he had left.
There was so much dry blood.there were even some still coming out of his eye.tommy groaned as he started to get up.he was too tried to cry or to even look feel his pain.tommy knew what's done can never be reversed.he felt very light headed and started to take off his bandana and wrap it around his right side of his face where a eye once was there.he then started to remember what happened.he then turned to the blown up place and looked around.it was all gone there was only ashes remaining from once was vacation home.... he then saw some shattered glass on the grass he once laid in.looking at himself.he felt like he looked like a monster with no purpose in life.as he gained feeling he then started to burst out in cry's and sobs from all the cuts and burns from the. Glass and the explosion...

"𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"
Tommy heard the voice that woke him up and started to obey the voice and slowly calmed down
"𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢"
"U-u-s"? Tommy question but also suddering as he spoke
"𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 ,𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢,𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎"
"F-f-r-iend"
"𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍,𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓"
"O-o-k"!tommy said in a weak tone.he let out a weak smile as he proceeded to walk away from his bad nightmare of a place.he walked for what seemed like a while.while still talking to his"friend" that was confronting him along the way.telling him what he liked best about himself.tell him how brave he is to stand up to dream.and how he was tough to handle through all the pain.Tommy then remember the pile of dug up dirt and blood that he was tokd to do near where he woke up
"H-h-hey f-f-r-iend,w-what w-w-was t-h-hat th-thing t-t-hat I-I b-buried"?tommy asked stil studering from the pain.
"𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
"𝚘𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?"
"V-very n-ice pl-ace".Tommy the says as he starts to sit down by a tree.he was still tired from everything he needed to rest for a bit.
"𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚢,𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗.