<4>

Maybe gory idk

—————————
Back with toms
—————————————-
No body's pov:
"𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢,𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎"
Tommy fluttered his eyes open as he started to stand up to stretch out his arms and legs,then he felt a sharp pain going down in his back.he moved his hand slowly and gently towards his back.he then proceeded to place his hand gently in the spot where his pain was coming from.Tommy felt a slight bump on his back and the discovered that their were two bumps.he rubbed one of the bumps some more until he felt it burst like a pemple.felt a liquid start to drip out.he removed his hand from his back to see a reddish golden liquid on his finger tips.Tommy then groaned as he felt the pain on his back start to get unbearable to the point where tommy tried to scream out in pain but couldn't anymore.he felt his skin start to rip apart .each minute of the moment made tommy scream not in pain but in fear ,he felt like something was hatching out of his back.but just eating away his skin so it could be set free.Tommy was scared because he had no idea what it was.Tommy tried to hold his screams in so it wouldn't alert any animals or people to him but then he felt burning in his back.he felt like his skin was on fire almost.Tommy reached his hand out to his back to feel what was coming out.tommy the.screamed because of the flames that were igniting his hand with a slimy liquid that was like saliva or like an egg.Tommy lifted his hand back in front of him so he could see what was happening.he then froze as he started to see burns and golden type blood with a slimy texture on his hand.
"𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT SHIT HURTS".Tommy cursed while still in pain.after a hour of burning and screaming and crying he finally felt the pain start to cool down.Tommy felt his tears coming from his still in tact eye but blood from the other.Tommy placed his hand on his face under his bandanna trying to wipe away all the blood because he didn't want that part of his face to become infected.all though it started to sting him.Tommy never really got the chance to feel his eye socket when his eye got ripped,torn and stolen away from him.Tommy's pain and sadness slowly started to change into anger thinking about dream.dream stole the one thing that helped Tommy see the world,to see they beauty of the nature and its ugliness.Tommy then felt like he had a little control over the two pig objects that had revealed itself to the world.Tommy felt the need to flap them as if he were a bird that just hatched but with no family to Gide him along the way.as tommy flapped his now things that he assumed were wings he felt all the slimy golden liquid and blood start to come off and heal up in a matter of seconds like if it never happened.Tommy looked at the ground and saw a glowing yellowish glow comings from him as the process was happening.he then heard his friend say.
"𝚊𝚑𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚢,𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢.𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞,𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠"
Tommy heard something in the bushes next to him and proceeded to run as far and fast as he could.he then began to flap his wings and slowly started to pick up speed and launch into the night sky.he felt the wings on his back start to get heavier and bigger.Tommy got tried he was up high and felt himself slowly glide down into the ground but as tommy started gliding he felt his wings shrink and the heavy weight start to turn into noting .Tommy's fall then started to pick up speed and Tommy then crashed into the body of water on the earth surface.Tommy felt his life start to drain away slowly.the more deeper he got into the water the more empty he felt.the last thing tommy saw before he blacked out was a ray of white light and a beautiful view.and a hand holding his wrist....