<7>

—————
At technos house
————————

————————
Nobody's pov:
———

"What-"said tommy as he was trying to process what he just heard."Tommy 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗟𝗘,𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘"techno then stood up and walked in front of tommy and held his hand out. "Your choice tommy"said phil as he was laughing "Come on tommy,joined the family,where you belong". "I-uh"Tommy suttered from the pressure that was placed on him.Tommy reached his hand out towards technos hand but then Tommy paused and pulled back a little 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝.without hesitation tommy shook technos hand and smiled awkwardly while doing so.phill then stood up, "well tommy let's get you out of that dirty outfit and into something more elegant".techno then walked outside the room leaving just Tommy and Phil together. Tommy didn't like being alone with phil for many reasons making him uncomfortable . "Well tommy let's get that dirty bandana off your face".phil reached his hand to try to untie the bandana off his head until Tommy slapped Phil's hand off his head. "n-no I will do it without you seeing".phill was confused he didn't know what tommy was hiding but let Tommy take it off.phill watched as tommy stood up off his bed and turned around making sure phill couldn't see his face and began to until the bandana off his head. "Here don't throw it away or anything"said tommy as he handed the bloody bandana to phil.phill took a look at the bandana and was a shocked at how much blood there was.phil took a closer look in the bandana and saw a little stitched in name "Toby".phil looked back up to see blood on the floor sliding around glimmering in the light around Tommy's dirty feet.Tommy pulled back out the towel from out of his pocket and put it on his eye Turing around while doing so. "So phil do you have any like cotton to sook up the blood,for my scars on my eye".Tommy said akwardky. "Yea let me get them out,also tommy we may need to changed the bandages of your arm too".phil then pulled one of the drawers that was beside Tommy's bed . "Also there are some bandages in the bottom drawer and some bandaids as well,I will be back in a few minutes to get your some clothing".phil then walked out of Tommy's room closing the door behind him.it was just tommy and his "friend" in the room alone.Tommy then removed his bloody shirt that he had on to bandage himself better.only to be shocked at all the cuts and burns there were.he didn't feel or think they were any on his chest,he thought that his shirt would have at least protected him a little.he then stretched himself out to try to relief some of the pain that was starting to form on his back.when Tommy stretch out a third time he felt that same pain again.he covered his mouth to at least muffle his screams.hoping that it would help with not giving himself away.he then felt something cutting into his skin.trying to be let free into the outside world.Tommy bit his tongue to help not let out any sounds.little blood drops started to drop down on the floor.until finally he felt little feathers on his back.he turned his head as much and he could to get a better view of what was on his back.he only saw two small wings with little horns on them.they looked much different than before.he then felt like the wings were growing but enough to make him let out a muffled blood curtling scream from pain.Tommy felt as a tear started to form in his eye and drip down on the floor as he feel from the extra weight his back.double the weight from his last experience like this.he then heard foot steps and immediately felt his wings shrink back down and on his back.as the foot steps came closer to his door and got up and wiped the tear off his eye and quickly put a piece of cotton on where his other use to be.he then heard the door open. "Tommy are you alright,I heard some screaming and I was wondering if you are ok?"said phil he seemed like he was worried for Tommy seeing him with burns and cuts on his back and chest.phil then saw tommy bandaging his eye and him completely fine."nevermin-"phil then saw a goldenish feather on the floor and walked towards it to pick it up. "Tommy where did you get this"? "Get what phil- oh that uh I found it in uh my um tent"?In responded phil then said "tommy this is a serious question,you know what never mind".phil looked at Tommy. "Why do you have so many cuts and burns,how many tnt did you light up to cause that many"?questioned phil. "That's not important right now,I need help bandaging myself can you help?".Tommy handed phil the bandage. "Tommy wait I am going to go get techno to help me do this because this is going to take all day if it's just me helping you". "Fine"said tommy in a annoyed way.Phil then placed the bandage on Tommy's bed and left his room with the golden feather in his hand.
As soon as phil closed the door to Tommy's room he rushed outside to tell techno the news,"TECHNO, TECHNO"said phil as he ran to techno out in the snow. "What phil"said techno as he was chopping down some trees. "Look was tommy had"phil handed the feather to techno. "Phil isn't this rare to find". "Yes I know,why else would I have shown it to you"said phil in response. "Also before we talk about the feather i need your help with something".techno raised an eyebrow "and what will I get in return". "Maybe and emerald block or two but can you just please help me with Tommy,I need you to help me bandage him up". "I will consider it-"said techno before being pulled by the wrist and into the house by phil.once Phil got in the house he went towards Tommy's room.once phil got to Tommy's door he opened the door.he then walked in with him still holding on to technos wrist before then letting go almost making techno fall. Phil looked at Tommy who was holding three more golden feathers. "These look so cool!"said tommy as he was sweating a little and nervous. "Anyways are you going to just stand there or are going to help me?"said tommy before standing up and handing the bandages back to Phil. "Alright tommy,Techno can you get a towel and some warm water so we can clean Tommy's back up a bit"said phil.

"Fine"said techno as he stomped out of the room. "Tommy can you tell me what happened exactly?"said phil to try to start up a conversation as he was examining Tommys burns and cuts. "Why should I tell you"said tommy as he was thinking of a lie to tell Phil. "I mean we are going to be working together so I would just like to know-  oh welcome back techno". Tommy roled his eyes, "it's always techno"muttered tommy so that phil and techno wouldn't hear.but was caught off guard when he felt a hot towel oh his back "OW THAT HURTS"hissed tommy. "Who would have guessed "said techno sarcastically. "Techno be nice to Tommy he's been through a lot recently"said phil as he was washing off the blood from a large cut that Tommy had on his back.

when Phil and techno finished washing Tommy's cuts off they started to bandages up Tommy.he had many burns that were mainly on his hands and face it made it even more difficult for techno and Phil.once they finished tommy had his whole chest and aged tightly and his feet were also pretty bad from walking bear foot all the time.Tommy's face was even worse,every time phil and techno cleaned up near his "eye" blood would then come back pouring out.so much that the bandage tommy put over it had already been filled. "Tommy I know that scars don't bleed out this much can you take off the bandage so we can properly take care of it?"said phil. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚢,𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. Tommy hesitated but refused Phil's offer. "I can heal myself phil,I don't need you"said tommy.techno laughed himself off "THATS THE MOST CRINGE THING I HAVE HEARD TODAY"at this point techno was hurting from laugh so hard "how are you supposed to "heal yourself" when you can't even live alone for a day"Techno shut up,now" said phil as he pulled technos braded hair,which caused techno to shut up.now tommy me and techno will be leaving go to bed because tomorrow is the start of something big.phil and techno walked out of Tommy's room as soon as they closed the door tommy then started to cry silently from all the pain.everything was so sore and numb the bandages were so tight and everything hurt.he felt like he was on a stove ready to be cooked.Tommy's right eye socket was still bleeding but he trusted his voice.it was the only thing that he could trust the only thing he knew that was his friend and that was willing to be there for him.Tommy then felt relief as he heard his friend,𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞.𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜. "Can I think about it please for a little bit I am really tired I need to get some sleep".Tommy felt his eyes close and the world go dark.

1689 words
——————————————————
I decided to make these chapters longer since I am only going to post when I feel like it. Also I am very excited about this book because I have so much planned and hopefully it can go smoothly anyways I probably will be working on the next chapter this month so it should be released at the start of June I probably will be post more or less since depends I am going on vacation soon.but anyways I hope you enjoyed

Also please read the book "behind the mask" by tigertara99 , It's a amazing book one of my personal favorites to read its a "sleepy boys ink aka sbi" royale au type thing I really recommend it to y'all

also Wilbur is back from the dead pog🥳

but ghostbur is dead🥲That's not pog.