<6>

Tw:maybe gore if I feel like it rn

——————————
At l'manburg
—————————————————

Nobody's pov:

"TUBBO WAKE UP"ghostbur said very loudly.tubbo opened his eyes slowly to see ghostburs face shouting at him."TUBBO LETS GO SEE TOMMY I BET HES GOING TO BE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TODAY".tubbo sat up on his bed as he felt a emotion of worry take over his emotions. "Alright give me ten minutes to get ready then we can go see Tommy"said tubbo half awake."Okay!".tubbo got up from the bed he was resting on.tubbo was confused for a second until he remembered what happened last night.tubbo brushed out his hair and put back on his suit(Let's pretend that he took off his suit before he was going to bed).tubbo finally finished getting ready and went out ranboo house to go on a journey to see Tommy.

————————
In the neather
—————-——————

Nobody's pov:
"COME ON TUBBO STOP BEING SO SLOW WE ARE ALMOST THERE"ghostbur shouted excitedly.tubbo smiled in response.tubbos heart melted seeing ghost this happy,he hadn't seen ghostbur this happy before.meanwhile
Ranboo was having a hard time keeping up because of how distracted he was by the shimmering lava that was under them.ghostburs eyes were glowing because of all his excitement,Ghostbur knew that they were near the portal and sped up getting closer to the portal leaving ranboo and tubbo behind.tubbo rolled his eyes."ranboo come on let's catch up to ghostbur".there was not responses from ranboo."Ranboo?"tubbo turned his head to see ranboo mesmerized by the lava.𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁/@-&$/&//𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛)/&--$/&𝗟𝗔𝗩𝗔$&&-"/?𝗡𝗢𝗪."RANBOOOOOO"ranboo turned his head around coming back to reality and realizing how far behind he was and started running towards tubbo.once he was in tubbos reach tubbo grabbed his rist and dragged him to where ghostbur had gone. "Sorry about that"ranboo said while still being dragged by tubbos grip. "Whatever"tubbo said in response still trying trying to catch up to ghostbur . "This is kinda awkward- OUCH"said ranboo as he face planted into the obsidian.ranboo lifted his head up to see what was going on,only to be shocked.he quickly stood up and walked closer to the portal where tubbo was standing.there was a puddle of blood that was leaking from the portal. "Hey tubbo what if that's just animal blood?" Said ranboo trying to make tubbo calm himself.Ranboo could tell tubbo was ready to burst out in tears. "Let's go into the portal okay?"ranboo grabbed tubbos hand gently and walked into the portal with him.

———————-
Through the portal
———————————-

————
Nobody's pov
————————

"W-what happened?"tuboo said as he almost blacked out.tubbo couldn't take it in he burst into tears as soon as he say the bloody shovel,blood and dirt.so many thoughts went through his head.Ranboo was still in shock he couldn't believe what was happening.there was so much blown up so many animals dead.all their body's were lifeless and looked gross.all their organs were taken out and eaten???their were animal eyes laying around.mostly cow eyes....
Who would do this.Ranboo tried to Imagined what tommy went through.Ranboo then remembered GHOSTBUR. Ranboo then frantically started yelling ghostburs name trying to find him until he spotted him in the forest.there was blood but it was also some shimmer to it.and a little slimy things along with it.ghostbur was just siting in the middle of it,just starring at it.Ranboo realized ghostburs blue flowers and blue tears turned black.he the. Heard laughing almost sounded like Tommy but it couldn't be he was dead right?Ranboo brushed it off and started waking towards ghostbur."you know Ranboo,sometimes it was never meant to be..".ghostburs eyes were they were red....all Ranboo remembered was ghostburs eyes and his mouth ripping his face so his mouth could get bigger.his thoughts were left running around before. He blacked out fading out of reality.

————-
Somebody's pov
————————-
Everything was blown up....
Everything was destroyed,Including tubbos heart...
Everyone was crying but why?

Pp😳

—————-
Anyways so uh sorry for uploading this late but I was so fucking bored writing this chapter.next chapter will be more Interesting hopefully.I promise I will upload a chapter a least once a month depending how I feel.also like the new book cover th8ngb I made it myself .so yea peace😩✌️