Orders (Sebastian x Reader x Ciel🍋) *lemon*

"Haha! Very funny Sebastian."

You had tripped over the carpet, and he was now teasing you about how much of a klutz you are.

"I don't know why you wanted to work here when you're so clumsy." he replies.

"Are you forgetting that you were the one who invited me?"

"Indeed." He gives you that slight smile, the one that makes your heart pound, and you look away.

"Well, you two seem to be getting along well." Ciel's voice came from down the corridor. "Considering how close you two are, I think I have a job for you."

You blushed red in embarrassment, yanking yourself from Sebastian's arms, where he had caught you from falling. Nonetheless, you nodded to follow the master.

The door to the office closes behind you three, Ciel turning abruptly and walking towards you. He gets in your face, examining you. Feeling his hot breath on your skin, you blushed yet again.

"E-excuse me", you stammered nervously. "W-what are y-you d-doing?"

Ciel backed away, raising an eyebrow. "You're my servant, are you not? As your master, I can do anything I want to you."

That makes you shiver, although surprisingly not in a bad way.

"You're quite cute when you're like this." Ciel states, and Sebastian nods in agreement.

You bite your lip. "E-enough! I've had it! I-I'm l-leaving!" You stammer out, turning to run out the door.

"Sebastian, stop her." To do so, he grabs your arms, pinning your front to the door, his abdomen pressed against your back.

"Now now, miss. You wouldn't want to anger the young master, now would you?"

"N-no." Your breathing staggers, feeling his front pressed against you, breath warming your neck.

"Bring her here, Sebastian." Ciel smirks. "She needs a better lesson than that."

"Very well." He turns you, crossing your arms behind your back, and brings you across the room.

You look at the floor, but Ciel grabs your chin, bringing your gaze up to meet his. He scans you over. "Such a naughty girl." He travels his hand over your cheek and behind your ear. "You'd best learn to behave." he states harshly, grabbing your hair and pulling hard.

"Yes sir." you say quietly, lips trembling. This, against your best attempts not to, is turning you on. A lot. You press your thighs together, and they both take notice.

"Oh" Sebastian says slightly surprised. "I didn't take you for the masochist type, miss."

"I-I'm not!" You try to lie, but it's so obvious.

"Don't lie to me." Ciel states, tugging your hair back roughly. "I suppose you'll need a rougher punishment. Sebastian."

His voice was so deep and hot in that moment, it made you burn. "Very well." Sebastian said, trailing his hand over your ass, before grabbing your hip so rough it could bruise.

"I want to watch you ruin her." Ciel looked at you. "Let this be a lesson." He sat at his desk. "Continue Sebastian. I want you to be as rough as you can without breaking her."

Sebastian nods. He runs his hands down your thighs, leaning his head on your shoulder. "It's been a while since I've let lose. My apologies if it's too much." he whispers, then bites your ear.