Wonder Boy (Hanako-Kun x Reader🍋) *lemon*

'Aww man, this is boring.' you mutter to yourself, listening to yet another math lecture.

     "Well, maybe I can help with that." You hear a cheery voice behind you, before being hugged, a cold cheek pressed against your own.

    "H-hanako." you whisper. "What are you doing?"

     "Oh?" he asks, pressing his lips to your flaming red cheek. "I thought you were bored and would like some entertainment."

     "I-I don't t-think thats-" you start, but are interrupted.

     "Do you have something you'd like to share with the class, miss?" You shake your head at the teachers question. "Then pay attention." He turns back around, continuing with the lesson.

     Hanako runs his hands down your sides, licking your cheek before kissing down your neck. You don't say anything else, not wanting to get in trouble.

     He sucks on your sweet spot, and you lean over, cupping a hand over your mouth. Your whole body heats up, but suddenly he's gone.

     'Huh? Where'd he go?' you ask yourself. You're given your answer when you feel a pair of hands grip your thighs. You make a slight noise, feeling a couple of eyes on you, before mouthing an apology.

     They turn back to watch the lesson, while you look under your desk to see a smirking Hanako. He presses his finger to his lips.

     "Wouldn't wanna get caught now, would we?" he questions teasingly, sounding quite amused.

      You lightly shake your head. You could tell your reaction surprised him, but then he gave a lopsided smile, tugging down your thigh high socks. His fingers were cold as they trailed down your legs.

     'Ah. His hands feel like ice. I bet that's because he's a ghost.' He traced his hands back up to your thighs, the coldness feeling nice against your hot skin.

     He looked up at you, holding eye contact as he licked a stripe up your thigh. You muffled a sound and buried your head in your arms on the desk.

     You felt his hands push under your skirt. You didn't protest, his touch making you feel somewhat desperate.

     "Not fighting me anymore?" he asked smugly. "Good girl." He squeezed your thighs.

     You felt a shiver run through you. "You like this, don't you?" He brought his hands to your hips, feeling the sensitive skin under your clothes.

     He pinched, and you bit your arm to hold back the moan. He hooked your underwear with his fingers, pulling them to the side.

     You gasped, feeling the cold air against your most sensitive spot.

     "Can't have you getting cold." he said before you felt his, surprisingly warm, breath fanning against you. 'I thought he didn't have to breathe?'

     Your trail of thought was cut short when you felt his tongue travel over your folds, delving into the wetness there. Your head started to spin, your breathing became heavy and laboured as he worked.

     He latched his lips to the top, sucking on your clit, grazing it with his teeth ever so lightly. It wasn't enough to hurt, but enough that you REALLY felt it. You wanted to cry out as your legs started to shake

     He gripped your thighs rougher, and your hand flew to grab onto his hair. 'S-so close.' You thought, before he pulled away and disappeared.

     'That little.' You groaned against the desk.

     The teacher turned around, this time to ask if you were okay. You looked up at him with a flushed face.

     "I feel kind of dizzy and weak." you answered honestly. He sent you to the nurse, and you were fuming the whole walk.

     You finished yourself off in the nurse's office, and beat the crap out of Hanako the next time you saw him.

     He never pulled anything like that again, but in all honesty, you kind of hoped he would.