Healing (Deku / Izuku Midoriya x Reader 🍋) *lemon*

I open eyes to a white ceiling. 'W-wha? Where am I?'

"Rise and shine, young Midoriya!" All Might projects through the room, startling me.

"A-All Might?" I stutter out. Trying to sit up, I feel something weighing me down. "Hm, what's this?" I ask, beginning to lift up the blanket.

All Might deflates and screams "W-Wait Midoriya! Don't!"

I drop the blanket, freaking out and looking at him confused.

"You almost died. You WOULD have died had she not stepped in as she did. She had to max out her power to save you."

My head starts to spin. "T-then" I turn red, remembering her quirk. "She's n-naked under h-here."

All Might nods. "That's how it works. The more skin on skin, the greater the injury she can heal, and the faster. She stripped down in the middle of the battlefield to save you."

Still blushing, I nod in understanding.

"I'll leave you to it." All Might gets up, walking out the door. "Please take care of her."

I start to mumble "If I remember correctly then she uses her own energy to heal others. She's never healed more than a small cut, but to replenish she told me she has to...has to.." I realize the predicament I'm in just as she starts to stir.

She pokes her head out of the blanket, staring up at me with a slight blush. "I-Izuku?" I start to mutter incoherent nonsense. 'Oh God, she used my first name. So cute.'

She starts to pant. "Izuku, please forgive me." she says breathlessly, lunging at me. The force knocks me back onto the bed, and her arms wrap around my neck. My arms reflexively wrap around her waist.

I feel her skin, and remember the predicament we're in. It's only then that I realize I'm in my boxers. I try to move, only for her to tighten her hold.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I get out, my head spinning.

"I need to recharge" she says, sitting up on my lap. The covers fall off of her, exposing her bare body to me. She licks her lips, staring down at me. "C'mon Izu. I used all of my energy to heal you. It's only fair that I take some from you."

"Hold on. W-wait! I" I say panicking. 'Does she mean? No way.'

She leans over me, burying her head in my neck. "Please Izu, I can't." she states, her voice shaky.

She starts kissing my neck, sucking gently. I yelp and my brain goes all fuzzy. "B-but. A-are you sure about t-this?"

She hums, pulling away from my neck. She stares at me, then leans forward to pin me into a rough kiss.

'I understand. Her quirk must be causing this. If this is what she needs, I'll let her. Besides, I owe her.' I think to myself, burying my fingers in her hair and kissing her back. I try to rationalize, but in reality, I WANT this. No, I NEED this.

I run my other hand up and down her side, relishing in the soft, supple skin under my fingers. 'Oh God, I'm losing myself in her.'

She pulls away from the kiss to trail hickeys down my neck. I start to whimper as she makes her way across my collarbone and over my abs. She gets to my waistband, licking a stripe across the seam.

I tense up, head spinning as she grips the band. She looks up at me with her big beautiful eyes, pupils blown in a lustful stare. She holds my gaze while slipping my boxers down and off of my legs.

She grabs my now free member, giving it a couple of tentative pumps. I close my eyes and reflexively thrust up into her palm. "P-please. I don't know how much more I can take."

"Oh?" She questions in a teasing voice, licking a stripe up the base of my cock. "Like this?"

"Mmph." I muffle my moan with my hands as she takes the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue before taking me further.

She releases with a pop, moving to pin my hands above my head. "I want to hear you. So stay." she says in a commanding voice.

I nod. "Good boy." She leans over me, sucking on my already bruised neck. "I want it now." she says darkly, lifting up and pushing my tip into her.

Bit by bit, she sunk onto me, and I could feel myself slipping away. 'She feels so good, I can't.'

My hands instinctively grabbed her hips, and squeezed rough, trying to negate the overwhelming sensations flowing over me. I held her in place to catch my bearings.

She clenched around me and rolled her hips, despite my grip on her. "Let go, Izuku. I want to make you feel even better." She grinded on me harder.

"O-okay." I say nervously and let go of her, being unsure of where to put my hands.

"Here, let me help you." Her words were deep and clouded in lust as she guided my palms to cup her breasts.

She started to rock and bounce, sending shockwaves through my body. I moaned her name, the friction feeling so so good.

"I-I'm alr-ready. S-slow d-down or" I stuttered between ragged breaths.

"Nuh-uh Izu. Not until I do." She picked up the pace, grabbing my wrist to trail my fingertips down her body, until they were pressing against her clit. "Please help me Izuku." she panted.

I started to rub in circles, and she started to shake. "S-so good."

In no time, she was gripping me hard, ringing me out. I raised my hips and felt my orgasm shoot through me, and into her. Everything went white. All I could feel was her.

We both collapsed shortly after, falling asleep. Her to recover, and me from exhaustion from her absorbing my energy.

We woke up a few hours later, her apologizing profusely. I had to ensure her that it was fine and I had enjoyed it. Of course, to do that, we had to do it again.