𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

THE BALL

Esther Mikaelson's return was a shock to many, especially Klaus

Esther Mikaelson's return was a shock to many, especially Klaus. Angel didn't like the original witch. There was something off. It didn't sit right with Angel that she would forgive her children. I mean sure she's their mother, but easy forgiveness after what Klaus did. I mean, she didn't really care that Klaus had killed Esther, in Angel's opinion Esther was a treacherous bitch. But, she was just a girl the Mikaelson family knew. It was also no secret, the original mother didn't like her either. Angel could easily tell Esther was planning something, so Esther had a plan to get her out of the way.

In her home, Angel King sat down reading one of her favorite books, she was waiting for her best friend, Elijah, who she now called Eli. It annoyed the noble original to no end but he only allowed her to call him that. As she was reading she kept getting up to check on the cherry pie, and apple pie she was baking. She was sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen. In her kitchen, there was a big window that allowed her to see the entrance and everything around it. As Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, and Kol made their way to Angel's house, which had become their second home. They saw the she-wolf sitting down, lost in her book to notice she was being watched.

The family let's themselves in, as if it was normal

The family let's themselves in, as if it was normal. Angel smiles when she hears Rebekah. "Angel of mine!" the blonde girl smiled at the female original. "Becks, Nik, Kol, Eli!" she exclaimed as they walked into the kitchen. "We have news!" Rebekah exclaimed loudly making everyone flinch. "Easy, little sister" Kol said to her. "What's going on?" Angel asked after she had finished hugging everyone and stayed next to Klaus. "We're having a Ball" Rebekah finally said. "Like and actual, Ball?" Angel asked, clearly confused at the situation. "Yes, a Ball where you wear a beautiful gown and dance with handsome men" Rebekah explained. "Great. I'm not going" Angel said. Rebekah was about to order her but Elijah and Klaus held her back.

"Sorry, Becks. But it's not my thing" she shrugged. "Please, Angel. I need you to be there. I need a friend. I'm gonna be stuck with these bloody idiots" she stated as she pointed at her brothers who looked offended. "I'll think about it" she offered which was good enough for the blonde original. Elijah brought his book and showed it to Angel who smiled and nodded. "I'll make the snacks" Elijah and his siblings left to the living room. Angel brought out the pies and let them cool off but brought tea because she knew Elijah preferred tea. For Kol, and Klaus she brought wine. Rebekah had said goodbye because she had to get ready. At ten am, but then again, we're talking about Rebekah Mikaelson. She served herself some coffee and then brought out the pie before getting back to her reading.