𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

THE NEW LIFE

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

It wasn't long after their small and private wedding Angel gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. Arthur Kol Mikaelson and Hope Leila Mikaelson. Beautiful and healthy babies. Angel and Klaus couldn't seemed to be able to be away from them for more than a few minutes. "Have you called Rebekah?" Angel asked as she put hope in her nursery.

Klaus shrugged

Klaus shrugged. "I've sent her a text" he stated. "Did you tell her I gave birth already?" she asked. "I was sure she would've been here by now" she added. She quickly turned to face Klaus. "Wait. Did you not tell her that I have birth?" she asked and Klaus gave her a sheepish smile. She smack her face in annoyance. "Klaus!" she scolded her husband. "What? I knew if I told her she would rush in and interrupt our family time" he explained. Angel tried not to laugh.

"Call your brother and sister. They need to come and meet their niece and nephew" she stated with a serious tone. Klaus gave up on trying to fight over New Orleans. Now, the small family moved to Sweden. A peaceful and quiet place to live. Angel and Klaus spent hours arguing and coming to terms that they wanted their children to be away from the supernatural drama and as far away from it as possible. In the end, Klaus agreed with his wife that it was for the best. The twins were born in Sweden. It was unexpected but it turned out good. Angel was able to get her practice switch to her new home and Matt along with the practice.

In the few weeks Klaus had been in Sweden he had felt more peace. The sense of peace and protection he never thought he would have. Hate nor resentment was in his heart, all he had in his heart was love. The love for his wife, children and siblings. He never believed he would get the happy ending with someone he could love and have their own family, yet, here he was married with a wife and two kids. His flesh and blood. He swore that even though he was done with the killing and torture he would protect his new family from any threat against them.

Angel was making dinner, the most simplest thing she made it look beautiful. While she cooked he painted her. Trying to catch her off guard, he always loved to catch her off guard, he always said: "It's your most perfect, and purest look, you're not thinking to make a pose or anything, you're simply yourself". She would laugh and let him paint her "in secret". It was no surprise when Rebekah and Elijah showed up the next day, it was Rebekah Mikaelson who we're talking about. But, what surprised not only Angel but Klaus was to see Arthur, his parents, Kol, Finn and another girl standing outside waiting to be welcome. Angel, with her two babies walked as quickly as her feet could carry her over to her parents and brothers.

The small family cried and laugh as they reunited, this time they were back and for good. Bonnie had managed to bring a few people back and in that small time, Leila, Arthur, Cameron, Kol, and Finn managed to escape back into the world of the living. "Who is the handsome boy?" her mother asked. "Arthur" Angel replied. Her brother looked at Kol and smirked while Kol gave him a glare but then turned to look a Angel with a look of dramatic betrayal. Her father looked at Hope. "And who is the beautiful girl?" he asked. "Hope" she replied. As her father and mother carried the twins Angel made her way to Kol and engulfed hima tight hug. "I've missed you, Kol" she whispered. He smiled. "I missed you too, little angel" he said back.

Klaus finally made his way over to his brothers and pulled them both into a hug. The blonde girl stood behind them and smiled. "Who are you?" Klaus asked. "I'm Freya. Your older sister" Klaus remembered when Finn used to talk about his older sister. It was said she died of the plague. She was alive and breathing in front of him. But, then again, none of the Mikaelson children ever stay dead for long. (Esther's sister has already been defeated by the Mikaelson siblings to protect Klaus and his children from her) Klaus hesitated for a moment but his siblings gave him a nod and he pulled her into a hug. "The Mikaelson and King family has reunited, is completed and has expanded with two more people" Angel said and they all smiled, enjoying their new found peace.

PROLOGUE -- TWENTY YEARS LATER

The Mikaelson-King family expanded. A year after Hope and Arthur being born Angel fell pregnant again, giving birth to a son. Nikolas Henrik Mikaelson. He was the spitting image of his father, down to the blue eyes. Two years later they had another set of twins. Girls. Faith Rebekah Mikaelson and Emerald Freya Mikaelson. And just six years ago another son was born, Lucas Elijah Mikaelson was born. And the family of four expanded to eight. Six children. Three boys and three girls. Angel returned to Mystic Falls after receiving a call from Alaric to help him with his daughter, as soon as Caroline gave birth to the Saltzman twins she left Alaric alone with the girls. She didn't have to stay but he was hoping she would. Lizzie and Josie grew up with the Mikaelson-King family being the sisters of Hope, Arthur, Nik, Faith and Em, and Lucas Mikaelson-King.

Klaus Mikaelson was the villain in many stories but in the end he got the girl that turned him into the good guy. Into the hero. Angel was the divine being that helped him be a better man. He was a father, a husband, a brother, a friend and sometimes even a teacher. Damon ended up with Bonnie Bennet, who would've thought? Enzo ended up with Caroline. Elena ended up with Liam a guy she had met in college. Stefan Salvatore found peace. Rebekah ended up with Matt. Freya with Keelin. Kol with Davina a witch from New Orleans. Elijah with a werewolf name Hayley. Arthur with a hybrid named James (Bucky). Angel and Klaus Mikaelson found their happy ending, their story hasn't stopped and it won't stop for a very long time.

THIS IS IT! THE CARTEF STORY HAS COME TO AN END

THIS IS IT! THE CARTEF STORY HAS COME TO AN END. KLAUS AND ANGEL GOT A HAPPY ENDING BECAUSE WELL, I'M A SUCKER FOR HAPPY ENDINGS AND I FELT LIKE KLAUS DESERVED BETTER ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY!