𝗦𝗜𝗫

BABIES

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

Angel had woken up in the hospital, plugged into a few machines. She needed all the nutrients and vitamins in her body to keep her babies healthy and safe (I know nothing about pregnancy so this might be wrong).

Klaus had been worried sick, the she-wolf was not waking up and he and his family blamed the Salvatore brothers and their little friends. Klaus wanted revenge and he would get it, not now but he would get it. He was waiting for Angel's recovery. The hybrid had found out he was gonna by a father to twins. Boys or girls? He didn't know but he knew they were healthy and strong. The she-wolf stays in a coma for three days. On their morning of the fourth day, she was finally awake. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw someone sleeping on the couch by the door.

Klaus Mikaelson was sleeping peacefully. Angel smiled at the sight. For some reason, she knew that Klaus was now aware of her pregnancy. I mean, he had to. She stayed quiet, watching the hybrid sleep. After a few minutes, he woke up. He looked over at her in hopes that she would be awake and to his surprise she was. He walked over to her and smiled. Grabbing her hand and holding it tight. "You had been on the verge of a heart attack. I'm sure if I was human I would've died from it" Angel laughed, after a week of being sad she finally laughed. It made Klaus happy to see her happy.

"Klaus, there's something we need to talk about..." she began. She knew he knew. But, just in case. "I know," he told her. "I'm pregnant" she bluntly said. Klaus simply smiled. "I know" he replied. She nodded. "We'll go home and you're gonna rest and eat," he said with a worried tone. "You were asleep for almost four days" he added. "I'm fine, Klaus" she stated. "Angel, if something happens to you I would... I would die. I can't live without you. And now, I can't live without you and our children" Klaus smiled at the last part. A child of his own. One that he could teach how to paint. He would be the father Mikael never was to him. He would love his sons or daughters all the same. He swore he would and he would keep his promise.

"You know, if they're boys I'll name them Arthur and Kol. If they're girls, what do you think?" she asked. Klaus smiled, they were talking names without knowing the genders. "Stella?" he asked. "Angel?" he added with a grin. She rolled her eyes but smiled nevertheless. "How about Hope and Faith. These girls or boys will be the Hope and Faith of our little family?" she asked. "I like the sound of that Hope and Faith Mikaelson" he tested the names on his lips. "And Arthur and Kol Mikelson" the names made sense. Kol and Arthur watched from the other side, smiling proudly at their siblings.

A few minutes in their conversation, Rebekah and Elijah entered the room bringing the girl some food and drinks. "So, we heard the Mikaelson family will be expanding, is it true?" Rebekah asked happily and excitedly. "It is, little sister. Soon, you and Elijah wil be aunt and uncle to twins" Rebekah screamed in excitement, making the hybrid, vampire and werewolf flinch. "Calm yourself, sister. The babies are not even here yet" Rebekah ignored her brother and rushed over to hug Angel, who simply smiled at the blonde. The family nor Angel didn't know it yet, but that was the beginning of their new life.

 The family nor Angel didn't know it yet, but that was the beginning of their new life

Sorry for the short chapter I haven't been able to write. I'm having writer's block on any of my stories.

But, the ideas never stop coming. I have a new series idea. This is for my game of thrones fans. Book one will "EIRA" and book two will "AIDEEN" please go check them out and tell me what you think!

— Love JJ🌻🧡