𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

IF THIS IS LOVE

Angel and Klaus Mikaelson had the most perfect friendship

Angel and Klaus Mikaelson had the most perfect friendship. And anyone with eyes knew there was more than friendship between them, yet the she-wolf and the hybrid were too stubborn to admit it. But, it was noticeable that there were romantic feelings in their friendship. Klaus came to "realized it" when his mother stabbed the she-wolf and she almost died if it hadn't been for her werewolf abilities.

FLASHBACK

The Mikaelson brothers were trying to stop their mother then Esther took out her surprise. An unconscious Angel with a stab wound. "She's beautiful, Niklaus. Young and beautiful. It would be a shame if she died this young, wouldn't it?" she asked her son. "Leave her out of this. She had nothing to do with this" he replied. Esther smirked. "You don't know, do you?" Klaus looked confused. "You were supposed to be linked the night of ball, but the she-wolf saved you" she answered to her own question. "What she-wolf?" Elijah asked. "The girl" Esther replied. "Angel is a werewolf?" Kol asked, shocked written on their faces.

"The last of her kind. The white wolf" Klaus was clearly shocked to even hear the white wolves even existed. No one had ever seen one. Thankfully, Damon and Stefan did their job to "save" Elena by turning Bonnie's mom into a vampire. Klaus carried the girl back to his mansion. He lifted her shirt to see how bad the wound was and saw that it was healed. Angel came to a few hours later. "Hey" she heard someone say as she came back to. "Klaus?" she asked. She was confused on what had happened. "What happened?" she asked. "You were attacked by mother, she stabbed you. But, you're all healed. You healed on your own" she nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just... my kind is literally extinct. I didn't want to risk anyone finding out" the hybrid nodded. "When I saw you, on the floor bleeding. I felt like my heart had just stopped. I think I told myself that I liked you as a friend for so long that I started to believe that lie. But, in truth is... I like you. As more than a friend. And, I wish we could give us a try" Angel stared at the hybrid with love and adoration. He looked cute when he was nervous, which made her giggle. Instead of replying she kissed him. "I would like that too" she added after the kiss, making the hybrid smile and pulling her in for another kiss.

NOW

NOW

Angel and Klaus had been dating for almost three months. Rebekah would go on and on about how the wedding was gonna be beautiful and perfect. It annoyed Klaus but he couldn't help but image what their life would be like. He was pulled from his thoughts by his girlfriend, Angel. "Klaus, let's go" she pulled him up from the couch and walked out. They took a walk through town before seeing the Scooby gang. Bonnie saw them first as they walked together holding hands. They looked like a couple. Klaus was smiling as if he had the thing he loves the most with him. Which he did. He loved her.

Bonnie found it odd that Klaus was not going after them for helping Esther

Bonnie found it odd that Klaus was not going after them for helping Esther. "Guys. It's Klaus with Angel" Caroline and Damon quickly turned to look at the couple that wasn't focused on anything else than them. "Ugh. What does he see in her?" the vampire asked. "She's nice" Matt replied. "She's funny and likes bourbon" Alaric answered. "She's kind" Jeremy answered. "She's respectful and honest" Stefan answered. "She's beautiful, loving, friendly, caring" Damon answered and everyone looked him. Elena with jealousy.

"I think they make a cute couple and she keeps Klaus away from us" Stefan stated with a smile. He actually liked the girl. She was different. "No they don't" Caroline added. "You're just jealous because Klaus no longer chases after you" Matt added making Alaric, Stefan, Bonnie and Jeremy laugh. Klaus and Angel stopped in the middle of town. "I need to say this, right now" the hybrid said as he looked at her. She nodded happily. "I love you, Angel King" the girl was shocked but happy. The Scooby Gang had their mouths hanging wide open. "I love you too, Klaus Mikaleson" Klaus Mikaleson pulled her into a kiss.

"If this is love

"If this is love... then, I'm glad you're the person I get to fall for" she whispered as she kissed him once again. Klaus Mikaelson was happy and in love. And soon enough he will be even happier.