𝟭: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 🕸

◢✥◣

"And it ain't trickin' if you got it"

◥✥◤

April 2020
Calabasas, California

"Oh yeah. Oh yeahhh! Right there, babe," Sarafina cried out, moaning in exaggeration.

She focused on her chain, moving back and forth below her chin, the diamonds in it catching glints of light as she was ... how to say? Getting her ass tapped. From the back, of course.

I ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace, she chanted to herself.

Her husband, Scott Disick, who was currently "fucking the shit out of her", as he put it, picked up his pace and grunted.

"You like that, baby?"

"Mmhmm," Sarafina hummed, getting ready to fake an orgasm.

Usually, she gave him enough time to get her there. There were even times when she actually enjoyed sex with him, but there were days when she wasn't in the mood.

Like, today. Right now.

Much louder now, she moaned and moaned, calling out for him and speaking all kinds of gibberish. She even considered screaming a bit but thought better of it. Best not to further inflate his ego and honestly, that was too much work.

There hardly was any point to her little charade; Scott could see her irritated expression from the wall-to-ceiling reflective windows in front of him. He smacked her ass in frustration and pulled himself out of her, blowing air out his mouth in exasperation.

Sliding out the bed, he made his way to their marble en-suite, no doubt to finish off what he'd started alone.

Sarafina got up and slipped on her hot pink, customized, Versace robe, monogrammed with a textural VERSACE logo print and accented by a white and gold Barocco printed sleeve and wrap belt.

Rich bitch shit.

She too made her way to the en-suite, not bothering to knock. Inside, she found Scott wiping his dick off with a wet cloth and slipping into his own white and gold Versace robe.

She turned on the water in their marble-tiled walk-in shower, passing her hand below the rushing water. Unsatisfied with the temperature, she regulated it with the digital shower control system she had Scott arrange to be installed.