𝟯: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 & 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 🕸

◢✥◣

Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger ... but she ain't messin' wit no broke nigga

◥✥◤

April 2020
Calabasas, California

"So, I have a little surprise for Scott today," I announced in confessionals, smizing at the camera, trying to look warm and sweet and loving. It was much easier today; I drank a few Red Bulls. Anything to stay away from crack...

It's all fake, of course, like most things I did, but still convincing.

"We were at a party last week in New York, you know how we dzoo, and I ran into some artist who wanted to get 'chur girl to model or something?"

I waved my hands, signaling a 'whatever'. "Anyway, I'm inviting him to our home today to get me and Scott measured so he can sculpt us in time for Scott's birthday. Scott doesn't know, but he's about to find out."

I paused, signaling to my cameraman and Scott that I was done. Not actually being a Love, I had my own cameraman sent over to my home every time Kim thought something might be happening here (often) or if I requested one (not-so-often). 

"Maybe you should bring up the price," Scott suggested as the cameraman stopped filming.

"No," I answered, internally rolling my eyes. One thing about Scott, he was gonna flex on random people, like it was his job. Maybe it is.

I unlocked my phone to text my good sis, Jayda, who was asking if I wanted to pop out to Atlanta with her for a mutual friend of ours' birthday party. Although I tried my best to stay out of Georgia, for various reasons, an Atlanta birthday party was always great for my socials and my own damn self; I've always been a nightlife kind of person.

Texting yes, I scrolled through my messages and answered a few other texts from Kim about how filming was going. She did this religiously; no one cared about the show and it's production like she did.