𝟰: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗕 🕸

__________________________
Rickey Thompson as Dion Jones
Ella Back to da Bands thoooo as Londyn Myers

__________________________Rickey Thompson as Dion JonesElla Back to da Bands thoooo as Londyn Myers

◢✥◣

Another unsolved mystery, it's goin' down in historyNiggas ain't never did shit to meBitch-ass niggas can't get to me

Niggas ain't never did shit to me
Bitch-ass niggas can't get to me

◥✥◤

April 2020
ATL, Georgia

"So," Jayda recapped, "why you tryna get ridda Scott?"

The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" played in the background of our conversation in her all-white G Wag, gifted to her by her boyfriend, Dominique, better known as Lil Baby.

For as long as I could remember, Jayda was my girl. We grew up in a small town in Savannah, Georgia, not poor but not rich. We went to good schools and got great educations. Together, we were resourceful and ambitious. When I emancipated myself from my father and mother to get married, Jayda was there for me, even though she thought it was the dumbest thing in the world. When I got married, she was my maid-of-honor. Both times. 

When I killed my first husband, Drew, Jayda was there at his funeral to remind me when to start my tears up again.

Of course, I had told my best friend what I'd done. She thought I was crazy, at first, but when she understood I wasn't, that I had carefully planned Drew's death, and that I simply acted on survival, it became our secret and her burden to bear.

Once the inheritance and insurance started rolling in, I gave her enough money for her to start her own business based in Atlanta, as well as her own apartment and car. It wasn't really IOU money or hush money or whatever; that's my bitch and she was gonna eat with me regardless of whether or not she knew what I'd done.