𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘/𝐍:

Y/N L/N

[Insert photo]

Name: Y/N
Surname: L/N
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Affiliation: Knights of Favonius, Sub-Cavalry Captain
Vision: Cryo❄️

Equipment: -
- [Insert weapon of choice]
- Arm Daggers *gifted by Rosaria
Nation: Monstadt
(Previous): Serenitea

Persona: Known as elegant, sweet, gentle, formal, charming, kind, strong-minded, courageous, confident, and calming "according" to Monstadt citizens.

Background: Y/N grew up in a lovely sky village by the name of "Serenitea Village", located in the hidden and isolated nation of Serenitea, not known much to Teyvat as it is barely visible and hard to get to, a small own nation looked after by Fontaine.
Her two parents, M/N L/N and F/N L/N, who currently run a boutique, raised her. They were once well-known dancers in Monstadt, Sumeru and Fontaine.

Role - Knights of Favonius:
Y/N plays the role of the Favonius Sub-Cavalry Captain, a substitute for the Cavalry Captain for any circumstance, (Second in command). She was trusted by Acting Grand Master Jean and so as the Grand Master himself for her amazing leadership skills, leading the Knights of Favonius with Wisdom and Hope. Y/N had gotten her role very quickly due to her determined mindset and intense focus on training.

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Mother's Name
F/N = Father's Name
L/N = Last Name

⚠️: Be aware of my spelling mistakes, I wrote this a long time ago (- _ -') Cringe and sappy/romance. Very fluffy moments ☁️

*Play music I added on top for a better experience if on a PC!

*Best read at night for the atmosphere!!
*Thank you so much for the supporting comments, It makes my day.