𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Wake up Y/N!!"
"Xiangling needs our help for the ball tomorrow! Get up, get up!"
Amber's tugging caused you to wake up. You rubbed your eyes and fixed your hair.
*yawn
"I'm so excited! Imagine all the delicious food on the tables and the beautiful decorations just like last year. It was a dream!"

"Must have been exciting to attend again this year Amber, will the Traveler be attending also?" You asked

You chuckled as Amber danced and sung, opening all of your windows in the process.
"They sure are and so is Captain Kaeyaaa~" Amber attempted to tease you.
"Well of course, it is required for all the Knights of Favonius to attend the Monstadt ball. Especially the Cavalry Captain..."
You lost your composure.
"N-not so loud in these early mornings Amber... someone might have heard."
You had a flush of red on your cheeks. Friends do this sometimes right?
"You're too cute when it comes to our Cavalry Captain~ *chuckles* Let's go, Xianglings waiting."

Arriving at Springvale...

"Amber!!, Y/N!!, over here!" Xiangling called out to you two as she was cooking

"Amber!!, Y/N!!, over here!" Xiangling called out to you two as she was cooking. Her soup smelled delicious.
You and Amber scurried over to her.
"T-thank you so much for your help knights! I hope I didn't interrupt you from your duties."
"Not at all Xiangling, how can we help?" You asked the kind maiden.
Xiangling pulled out a very long checklist and handed it to you.
"All I need are these ingredients!" Xiangling pointed to the section of the listed ingredients.
"Wow, that's a long list," you muttered.
"Oh, and of course yours truly will be assisting with the food for your ball! I have so many ideas on what to make. I hope you'll enjoy the food!!"
Xiangling had a bright sparkle in her eyes.
"Xiangling, we'll be back with your supplies!" You saluted.
"See you later." You smiled and waved goodbye.

You met Xiangling quite a long time ago back in your training days, she dragged you to hunt with her so suddenly when you were collecting fruit.

Flashback...
"Berries... Sunsettias and...."
"Hi!" You heard and jerked back.
"Ah!, you scared me..."
"Sorry about that, my name is Xiangling! Nice to meet you," the maiden said as she helped you up.
"Y-Y/N, training knight of Monstadt."
You saluted.
"I'm from Liyue!, oh and are you collecting ingredients?! Let me help you, follow me!" She said as she pulled your arm.
"Argh-"