𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟓. 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭

Arriving at Serenitea Village...

"Wow, your village is so beautiful

"Wow, your village is so beautiful..."
Amber gasped.
You were currently being lifted up to your part of the island. As you were a previous citizen, you knew all the puzzles and codes to be transported with ease.
"Oh my, the food here looks amazing! Don't you think we deserve a little treat considering how far we traveled Y/N?"
"Save your stomach for the ball Amber, you can get a snack after some time," you patted Amber's head.
"Everyone looks so lively here, there are much more people here than in Monstadt," said Lisa.
"So where about is your parent's house Y/N?" Kaeya asked.
"It's over there, my parents should be working in their boutique right now,"
"Let's go."

Arriving at L/N's Boutique...
*Ding *Ding
"Hello there, welcome to- Y/N dear!!"
"Mother!"
*hugs
"Oh my what a surprise! Darling, our dear daughter is back!" Your mother called out.
"Y/N, look how much you've grown." Your father said as he went to hug you.
"We missed you very much."
"Oh, are these your knight friends dear?"
"Yes, they are! This is Amber."
"Hello Mrs. and Mr. L/N, your daughter and I are absolute amazing friends! I look up to her plenty!"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. and Mr. L/N, my name is Lisa, I'm a Knight and Librarian from Monstadt."
"Kaeya, it's an honor to meet you Mrs. and Mr. L/N, I'm the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius, Y/N's personal lack of horse buddy." Kaeya chuckled as he ruffled your hair.
"Oi." You punched his shoulder.
"Pleasures all ours Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya. What brings you all here?" Your mother asked.

"Currently, there is a ball being held at our town that we are all attending. Our Y/N here needs a little something to... well wear." Kaeya said as he tapped your shoulder.
"You've come to the right place! We have plenty of options for you to choose from," your mother chuckled.
"Feel free to look around Y/N, so as your friends of course, our new stock of dresses and suits just came today. This outfit is on us so do not worry about darling, go ahead and pick things to keep if you want."
"Thanks, mother."
"But first let's have some tea, you knights must have traveled far."
"Oh thank you so much!" Amber cheered.

After Tea...

"Soooo Y/N, what kind of dresses do you prefer?" Amber asked.
"Nothing too fancy, something elegant, loose, comfy and easy to navigate in."
"It will be a lot easier if you could pick us a color," said Lisa.
"I'm not sure, there are a lot of good options."
"Hmmm... I think Y/N looks good in.... [insert colour!], matches your personality!"
"You don't have to agree with me, it's just that you give off that type of princess vibe you know. Am I using that word correctly?"
"Me, a princess?"
"I'm just the knight, farrr from the princess status," you chuckled.
"Thanks, Lisa, I'll consider wearing this [insert colour] of the colors."
"You're gonna look amazing Y/N!" Amber cheered.

A few minutes later...
*ring* ring* We heard a ring tone coming from Lisa's pocket.
"Oh it's Jean, everyone come here!" Called out Lisa.

"Hello everyone!, just so you know everything is going well so far in Monstadt, most people have already arrived from Liyue and the Cathedral looks amazing thanks to our dear Sucrose and Albedo

"Hello everyone!, just so you know everything is going well so far in Monstadt, most people have already arrived from Liyue and the Cathedral looks amazing thanks to our dear Sucrose and Albedo."

"Um, h-hi

"Um, h-hi." Sucrose waved shyly.
"Hello," Albedo waved.
"How are you doing so far, any luck on finding Y/N an outfit?" Master Jean questioned.
"We've just arrived so not yet," said Lisa.
"You look quite happy Master Jean, did something happen?"
"Well... this year so many people volunteered to help with the ball and... I suppose you could say that I feel very relaxed?"
"I have not gotten many letters also and focusing on just the ball is so satisfying..." Master Jean blushed.
"That's wonderful Jean, I'm glad you know what it's like to finally get some rest," Lisa said.
"Oh hello M/N, it's a pleasure seeing you again old friend." Master Jean waved.
"It's nice seeing you again too Jean, I'm happy to know that Y/N is being looked after in great hands," your mother complimented.
"I'm flattered M/N, *chuckles* unfortunately, I have to leave now due to this supply management and- Klee!"
"Yippee!"
"Wait be careful!- uh... please stay safe when you make it back! See you soon!"
"Bye Master Jean!" You all laughed.