𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟏𝟑. 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Now that the performances were over, the next thing on the list was the dessert! You've been craving something sweet during the show so now's your chance!
We all headed back to our seats once again. We were served Lighter-than-air Pancakes made by Noelle and some Almond Tofu made by the chef from Wangshu Inn!

 We were served Lighter-than-air Pancakes made by Noelle and some Almond Tofu made by the chef from Wangshu Inn!

"Thank you for the meal!" You ate the delicious dessert right up

You ate the delicious dessert right up.
"Wuw Y/N, ur qwuite enjyoing yur dwessert," said Kaeya with his face stuffed with dessert.
"Kaeya!, you know well not to talk with your mouth full."
"Dewicious." Kaeya continued to talk.
You sighed but laughed shortly after. He's just too cute.
"I've been wondering Y/N. Do you know who you will be giving your roses to?" Kaeya asked.
"Oh uh... I'm planning to give the
Rose of Friendship to Amber for being a great friend to me, supporting me on everything I want to do.
The Rose of Gratitude to Master Jean because I'm forever grateful to her for taking me in.
And the... Admiration rose... for you Kaeya because I admire you! You know... Cavalry Captain?... I thrive to be like you...?" You whispered.
"The last two are optional right?" You asked.
"Romance and Eternal Love? Yes, they are.
Handmade by Lisa for the couples," Kaeya smiled.
Just as our conversation was about to end, every table now had a set of 5 Roses ready to be given out.
"Meet me at the balcony when you're done giving Amber and Jean your roses. I'll be waiting for mine..."
Kaeya then left.
"Can't I give it to you now- ok..?"
You stood up from your chair and went to Amber who was with Eula, dancing again I see.
"Hello Amber!, this rose is for you!"
You smiled cheerfully and handed out the Yellow Rose, symbolizing Friendship.

"Hello Amber!, this rose is for you!"You smiled cheerfully and handed out the Yellow Rose, symbolizing Friendship