two.

Ugh there nothing more annoying than already being at the restaurant for hours and your boyfriend suddenly cancelling on you.

But to be quite honest,
Im not surprised.

Last few days everything has just been different. It's been... well I dont have another word to describe it. Everything has been off.

My agents.
Timothee.
Acting.
My friends.

And me.

Ive been trying to focus on acting but it doesnt feel the same. Maybe Im still a little shaken up, but seriously? Whatever.

I pack up my things as quickly as possible so the waitress doesn't have to remind me that i've been here for 2 hours with no one coming.

Sucks doesnt it?

But this isnt the only weird thing Timothee has done. He snuck out at god knows what hour, he's been on his phone even when I'm right there like, hello? Do I look like a lamp to you or what? Ever since the wrapping up of the fourth season of B99, he's been like that.

Or maybe he's been like that since before we wrapped up.. Either way. As soon as I step out of the restaurant my phone rings.

megan:
hey!
soooooo.....

evelyn:
what?

megan:
we got u another roleeeee1!1!1!

evelyn:
already?
gosh im still tired as hell from the previous one :(

megan:
u sure???????
you might change ur mind when u see the lead guyyyyyyy

evelyn:
fr?
spill then

megan:
do you remember grant chapman?
the guy that played in the marauders film?

evelyn:
SHUT

megan:
well he's the lead male actor 😙
and perhaps your new lovey doveyyy

evelyn:
HOLY CREPEKDJWJSJSNAJA
MEGAN HE'S LITERALLU SO PRTTY

megan:
im guessing you want in

evelyn:
ugh i would be crazy to say no to that wouldnt i?

megan:
yes you would baby

evelyn:
fuckkk here we go again then

megan:
great!!!!
come down to the agency and ill bring the paper work <333

evelyn:
just shut up meg 🤺
READ 12.41 PM

i didnt mean literally </3
READ 12.41PM

meg????????????
READ 12.45PM

im on my way or sumn
READ 12.46PM

Guess I'm not going home yet.
Well it's not like Timothée's going to be there anyways. Enough about him though he doesn't deserve me mentioning him in this page. I'll write him again when he does.

It's a good thing this role came at the right time. Maybe it's a sign that I should get out of my slump and begin again. And like I said it would be so stupid of me to decline a role with him as the lead???

Like hello? Have you seen him?

Well you guys havent.
I'll show him soon I promise! But for now, lets keep him a secret.

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

hi everyone!
i have decided to make this book with this writing style instead. it'll be a little bit as if evelyn was writing in her own diary so yeah! and there will also be new characters released as the story progresses and some plot twistssss ;)

hope to see you soon and hope you enjoy!
<3