three.

It was a fairly calm day in New York, the autumn breeze brushed past me as I walked down the pavement. The cafe I went to was thankfully, only a few blocks away from the office.

"MEGAN!"

In the corner of my eye I could see a particular brunette jumping from her seat as I put my jacket on the hanger.

"Dear lord. I genuinely am confused as to why i still work for you," Megan sighed as she adjusted her glasses. "Right before we get started, this film is just a small production film so please don't think to much of it. Might blow up, might not but I'll let you read the script first."

Smaller films were my favored choice. They were less difficult to work on, and you weren't as likely to run into jerks like Timothée. Actors who choose lesser-known films are more focused on their profession and less on their personal lives. While filming Brooklyn Nine-Nine, I should've thought of this.

If you're wondering, it didn't go downhill in a matter of days. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what transpired between us. We were fine one day and not the next. It may seem strange to you at first, but I'm sure you'll come to understand eventually.

"Alright then."

"You approve of it? The director wants to meet with us tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. He'll be there to you know."

I lifted my head at the mention of him.

"Meg, you do realize I have a boyfriend right?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah but not for long I'm hoping. He's a jerk Evelyn what do you expect from him? He didn't even remember the coffee date for goodness sake!"

I've always hated how she was always correct. Always saw through the nonsense and said it like it was, no matter how painful the truth was. She isn't, however, incorrect. I'm not sure what I'm expecting from him. At first, I ignored everything because I didn't want to see how horrible he was.

How could I possibly do that?

In some ways, Timothée was my first true love. Feelings for someone you love, particularly your first love, last a long time. So, if I was so in love with him, how could I see passed the wrong he was doing?

"I dont know Meg.. I really dont"

AN UPDATE???

anywayss i have so many ideas for this and im so excitedd! ill update again tmrw aaahh love u all <3

-n