prologue.

2 years later.

"Hey watch it man!"

Ugh fucking New Yorkers. My dress now soaked with the same rain water that drenched the whole city as I walked back to my apartment. My now empty apartment well- not really, my cat's still with me so.. But either way, life has been lonely.

Hey I forgot to introduce myself.
If you haven't read the first book, please read it first or else you really wont understand my life story. It's pretty complicated so please bear with me. Be thankful you aren't living the life that I am currently living.

My name is Evelyn Noa.
I'm currently living in the wonderful city of New York and I live with.. my cat that I've already talked about. My life hasn't really changed since the last time you heard from me. A few things did but I'll fill you all in.

I step into my apartment, feet immediately feeling the softness of the carpet below me and my nostrils being filled with the glamorous scent of English Rose. My body plops down at the bed grabbing every pillow I had and hugged them as it was so very cold today. The hard sounds of the rain frightened me as a lighting bold strikes down probably somewhere near my apartment.

Feeling bored as hell, I grabbed my phone and opened YouTube and of course they had to recommend a video of my ex being interviewed. And yes I said ex.

And yes, me and Timothée broke up.
For real this time.

hey everyone!!
its been such a long time i've uploaded but im back :) it feels amazing too! i haven't written in a while so im so very sorry if its bad but i rlly hope you like it.

pls comment what you thought abt this chapter! <3