four.

"Let's let it go for today huh? We do have the meeting tomorrow at 9." Megan said in a clear voice. Her words were empty, although you could sense a slither of empathy.

My head jerked up. I hadn't noticed how long I had been gazing at the script. It was a beautiful mix of words, telling a tale of two humas with a love story ending with happily ever after. But come to think of it, what happens after? Could it be that what's happening between Timothée and I is a resemblance of what happens beyond the ending words?

"Eve, just dont think too much about what I said alright? I'm here for you." I gave her a small hug and left. It was a fairly nice day outside, quite windy. The coffeeshops on the side of the streets letting out the beautiful smell of freshly grinded coffee beans; a nostalgic scent sending memories of a date we once had.

The rest of the walk wasn't that gruesome and depressing, a few dogs and people but not as busy as usual.

I bent over as I reached my doorstep, lifting up the loose brick, and got the key. Just as expected the place was empty. Cold and filled with silence. Megan was right, being single would've been better than whatever this is. I pulled out my phone,

evelyn:
what time will you come back?

timothée:
maybe at night :( im currently with a friend

evelyn:
ahh.. the same friend that made u forget abt our date then im assuming?

timothée:
fuck eve im so sorry we were busy all day with the shoot n we just got off 10 minutes ago. ill make it up to you tmrw i promise!

evelyn:
maybe next time lol i need a break from wtv this is

Sighing, I put my phone down and went to the bathroom. I opened up the tap and waited for the up to fill up.

My fingers touched the water, and all my thoughts had vanished. There might have been a call that went off but the sounds were muffled by the water surrounding me. It's not odd for me to suddenly get lost in my thoughts but now, nothing came to mind. No tears and absolutely no sound.

The sun vanished from the sky, replaced by the moon and with that my day ended.

sorry for the delay in updatesss ive been outside a lot :( ill update again tmrw / the day after! have a good day everyonee <33