sixteen

Z A Y N

"f.uck" i groaned, as i released into my hand.

after spencer left, i had an issue...down south, that had to be taken care of. although, i should have made her come back and fix me. i mean, she had caused it. it would've been only fair to have made her do so.

i would be off of work in another forty-five minutes, and i knew that i could wait until then to make her pay.

or at least i would have to wait until then.

but i couldn't get over all of the things that we could do in my office. you know, on the desk, in he chair, on the couch, even under the desk.

but she wasn't here often enough. and that was something i'd have to change.

i continued to imagine her, with her pretty pink lips wrapped around me. her underneath me, breathing heavily, and moaning my name as i c.ame into her. i thought about how marking her as mine would feel.

and making sure that no other man ever touched her, in any way.

maybe that's what i ought to do tonight.

give her an obvious mark of my possession of her. letting her know that from now on, it was no longer okay for any other man to touch her, or for her to let another man even consider touching her.

she was mine. from now on.

and there was nothing that she could do about it. but at this point, she couldn't leave me, even if she tried, even if she wanted to. she couldn't, and she wouldn't. because she knows that no other man can make her feel the way that i do.

i glanced up at the clock, and realized that i had been thinking about spencer for the forty-five minutes that i should have been working.

i shrugged it off, and grabbed my coat and briefcase, walking out of my corporate office.

nobody, other than those that worked with me, really knew what i did for a living. when in all reality, if it weren't for me, they would have nothing. or at least in this city they wouldn't.

i practically kept london thriving.

many people thought about me as being a 'god' but i knew that i was no saint.

"good day, mr. malik" the lady, cora beth i believe, said, as i walked past the front desk.

i ignored her as i usually did, walking straight past her, and to the front doors of the largest company building in london.

i had a mind-set. and i had a reason to hurry and get home. and my reason was good. yes, my reason, she was very, very good.

i swear its about to get fifty shades of malik. now you have to love me :)
thank you guys for over 3k reads! i didnt even expect this story to get 300 reads, so 3k is a huge deal! and THANK YOU SF MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE PIZZA <3stay ace
-ash