eighteen

an update before i leave, because my story got 4k reads tysm :) leggo

Z A Y N

i thought, good and hard, about what i should do for my princess.

i had several ideas, some sweet, and some just plain dirty, but i really wanted to make tonight something special for her. after all, it was february the fourteenth.

i had known her for two months, and yet, i had no idea what her favorite flower was. or even her favorite color.

'wow. a great date you are, zayn, you s.hit head' i though, mentally facepalming.

i got my phone from off of the side table, clicked on the little green phone, and called spence.

"goodmorning daddy" she said sweetly, her voice filled with exhaustion and amusement at the same time.

"how are you princess?"

"eh. i'm alright. and you?"

"i'll be better tonight..." she giggled, making me smile."...what is your favorite flower?"

"i would have to say a crimpson red rose. the typical white girl flower choice"

"and what about color?"

"uhm, pale pink, probably"

"okay. i'll pick you up around seven. wea something nice, but easy to take off"

she giggled, again, before saying "you got it, daddy"

she hung up, leaving me smiling.

this always happened when i was with her, or even just talking to her. this girl had me good. she had me completely stuck on a feeling, and there was no way in h.ell i could shake this feeling.

hey! thanks for reading my h.ell of a book.
but you're so epic, and ilysfm
anyway, i'll update sometime next weekend....maybe.lots of loveee
-ash