Other stories

Hello once again and welcome. These are just some of the other stories that I have written and with them will be the actual description and somethings about the story.

Thank you all very much and with much love

~yours truly ❤️
____________________

The lone whistle-complete

Description below

What happens when you're on another gangs territory;all alone

      The mark of the Blood Rose before they kill someone is a lone whistle. What happens when Ariana hears that lone whistle in the dark of night. One note. Two people.

      What happens when Ariana meets the head of Blood Rose.

      Ariana knows the cliché getting sold to a gang leader but what happens when she gets traded by her oh so loving father.
_____________________________________

The Mafia's boy-complete

Description below

The mafia's boy can be read as a stand alone but is a sequel to the mafia's girl it would be helpful to read but you don't have to in order for this to make scene. Please enjoy
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Greyson is the some of a well known figurehead in
New York City but you never know what happens behind closed doors. He's been told all his life not to embarrass his father and to be on his best behavior.

What happens when he meets her the soon to be mafia don. The daughter of Ella and Luca Ricci. The most feared girl for miles to come.

He's timid

She's a fire cracker

She's in the spotlight and so is he. But not for the same reasons

She's dangerous while he is harmless.

She's the daughter of the mafia's girl while he is the mafia's boy.
_____________________________________

His Scarlet Rose-complete

Description below

His scarlet rose previously called scarlet
_____________
#1 in Italian mafia Nov 15 2020
#3 in its okay Nov 16 2020
#2 in its okay Nov 17-26 2020

Scarlet went from a dirty blonde goody two shoes to a crimson haired girl with a fiery spirit and who simply doesn't care what anyone thinks.

After the death of her parents she goes to live in New York City with the brothers she didn't even know she had while managing to latch the eye of Cole Moretti the son of the Italian mafia don and best friend to her brothers.

Her simple life turns into one with love, loss, drama, romance, guns, and a mafia to tie it all together.
_____________________________________

Rosetta Sage

complete

Description below

Description below

Previously called Rosetta Sage: you me and the space between

Rosetta Sage is a shy quiet girl most people overlooked. Also dealing with anxiety was a constant struggle for her on a daily basis but it lessened when she met Cassandra.

      Cassandra Kace is the daughter of the Kace household. With her parents never around and living with her loving brother she does whatever she feels like and no one messes with her because of the out come. Cassandra never does something for anyone unless you are the few people she cares about. And one of those people is Rosetta.

"I never thought I my life would cross paths with Cassandra. Sure our families were intertwined though neither of us knew it at first. She a billionaires sister and me the adopted daughter of the CEO of Logan enterprises and a cop."
__________________

A few things to know is that this is a girlxgirl story and Rosetta has two dads.

Please enjoy ❤️
________________
His saving grace- Complete

Please enjoy ❤️________________His saving grace- Complete

Description below

[boyxboy story]
_________________________

         A new year means new beginnings and for Noah Bennett that could mean everything. After coming out to his mom she kicked him out and handed over full custody to Noah's dad.

        Now he has to go live with his dad and step family a few towns over and try to create a new normal for the last few years of high school.

What happen when his crush goes to the same school as his step siblings and is in the same grade as both him and his stepbrother

One word: trouble
________________
Please enjoy ❤️

Also the chapter labeled other stories will be updated when I finish a story or start another one

Love to all

~yours truly ❤️