The real chapter 13

Ella's POV
________________

It's been about two weeks since everything has happened and all. I just don't know how to explain it. My mom and brothers are happy here and so am I. And Camilla, Elizabeth, and I have all grown closer and are actually going to the mall today.
________________

Once we arrived we spent about three wait no four hours shopping. My feet were killing me and I just wanted food but luck wasn't on my side since we just kept shopping for another hour until we meaning the girls got hungry.

I decided to go to the bathroom because it's been a while and I really had to pee. I was just about to enter when someone grabbed me and put a rag over my nose.

'Fuck' I screamed in my head. I heard my breath and hit my captor where the sun don't shine. He released me and I took the rag and put it over his mouth and he was then out like a light. Then I felt a needle stab into my neck and everything got blurry.

Welp I'm fucking dead
________________

Unknown POV
________________

My princess been fucking asleep for two fucking days how much did they give her. If she's sick after they're all dead.

I decided to taunt her little boy toy and text him. I texted her a picture of her on my bed. I instantly got a reply.

'Once I find you you're fucking dead. Oh and if you hurt a single hair on her head you're doubly dead.👿 🔪🩸☠️'

If only he knew my princess wasn't leaving. Oh wait he did. I am Dimitri. I'm head of the Russian mafia. She'll have no choice to be with me. And unlike my father I will keep her unlike he did with Aurora.
________________
Ella's POV
________________
I woke up and wasn't laying in Luca's bed. Then I recall what happened then a guy I didn't know came in.

"Where the fuck am I and where's your boss so I can kill him." I scream.

"Oh princess your staying with me that's where you're and are going to be staying and I'm the boss." He smirked.

'FUCK I JUST CAN CATCH A BREAK.'

Then I just screamed as loud as I could for as long as I could until I had no oxygen left.

"Princess what's wrong" the man asked

"I want my Luca back. I want my life back. I want my family back. I want nothing to do with you. I hate you. You kidnapped me and you think I'm fucking all right well fuck you." I screamed at him.

"That's no way to speak to me princess" he said sickly sweet. Then the sound registered before the pain.

He fucking slapped me. No one does that. I know it's stupid and I'm being held captive but no one does that.

I launched my self at him and started to hit, claw, and break anything I could.

By the time he called back up in I had gave him cuts all over his face from my nails. They were all bleeding and he also had black and blues from where I punched him in the face.

He had his men hold me back and he punched me square in the stomach multiple times. Bitch. And I later passed out from exhaustion.
________________________________

Once I woke up I saw my dad and thought I was hallucinating.

"Dad?" I questioned

"Yeah baby it's me. I'm so sorry what he did to you."

"I don't have much time. Tell no one this but I called Luca and gave him the address to here. He's on his way to save you don't be obvious. You'll be safe soon." Was all he said then disappeared.