15

Ella's POV
________________

It's been nine months since the night Luca saved me and it was one of the best nights of my life. Luca is my everything and nothing could compare to how I felt when I saw him. Before that I thought I'd never see him again. It was so dreadfully painful.

When he took me home that night we just stayed in each others company for days. And we had to get over the fact it was reality not a dream.

Luca is and was my knight in shining armor. He will always be my knight in shining armor. Ever since then I've been training in self defense and street fighting for strength so I don't have to depend on Luca for protection even though he wants to be able to protect me. After that night everything just sort of clicked into place.

Gio met a girl and they've been dating for a while now.

I can't wait to see what fate has to throw at Luca and I but I know we'll do it together like we always do. We're always going to be stronger together, just how I like it.

In those nine months Luca and I did graduated. He's now head of his family's mafia and I his princess. Just how it should be. And together were the king and queen of the mafia world. Even though people see me as a normal girl most days I know I'm the mafia's girl. Luca's girl and him my man. Mine. And I love him just as he loves me. Now and forever.